Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, there was probably a lotto question 10 pages ago, we seem to have gotten a few fucktards in this thread.

What percentage of the message board posting population do you think is too stupid to follow simple instructions like this thread has?

Rime

<Donor>
I would guess only 10-20%. The vast majority (30-50%) of the people are just too self-centered to follow simple instructions, as they are special snowflakes who the rules do not apply to.

Which side do you think will 'give' in the United States governmental deadlock?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I would guess only 10-20%. The vast majority (30-50%) of the people are just too self-centered to follow simple instructions, as they are special snowflakes who the rules do not apply to.

Which side do you think will 'give' in the United States governmental deadlock?
Republicans.

Q: Why do people who own livestock buy giant trampolines to put in their fields?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Crop circles don't make themselves, Cheese-for-brains.

Who have you lost, that you regret the most?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've lost some friends... Not to death, but just because of dipshit moves on both my part and their part. Some I regret, but others make me angry because the friendship doesn't get repaired even after apologies are made. It's bullshit.

What's the one thing I have to do in Hawaii?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Going off personal experience, blacks. African immigrants are almost as bad as Asian immigrants when it comes to moving here then cloistering themselves off and refusing to interact with any of the locals, or anyone at all who isn't from the same third world craphole as them.

Would you let Stephen Fry take you out for dinner followed by a night of tender gay love making?

Going off personal experience, blacks. African immigrants are almost as bad as Asian immigrants when it comes to moving here then cloistering themselves off and refusing to interact with any of the locals, or anyone at all who isn't from the same third world craphole as them.

Would you let Stephen Fry take you out for dinner followed by a night of tender gay love making?
I don't fuck on the first date, Stephen Fry or not.

Given the opportunity and a guaranteed insurance that you would not have violent diarrhea afterwards, would you eat green eggs and ham? In a box and/or with a fox?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I will not eat green eggs and ham. Not even with a Sandy Man....actual

What is your dream Halloween costume? I'm talking unlimited funds and time isnt a factor what the one costume you always wanted?

Dedface_sl

shitlord
What is your dream Halloween costume? I'm talking unlimited funds and time isnt a factor what the one costume you always wanted?
rrr_img_45939.jpg

What's the longest you've went without a shower?

17 days. I work in the mountains over the summer and had no access to a shower for a long while. I did clean myself with ice cold creek water, though.

Would you turn in your best friend if they murdered prostitutes a few times per year?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Probably not, they're doing God's work.

Ever take a shit in your sleep?
I got one about half out before I woke up and waddled to the bathroom to finish.

Q: Is Columbus a national hero or a genocidal villain?

dangler_sl

shitlord
Republicans.

Q: Why do people who own livestock buy giant trampolines to put in their fields?
A: Lots of places one needs a permit to build a structure, but none to put up a trampoline. So it is an easy and inexpensive way to give livestock shade. Also, if you have seen the pic of the horse field ( I think horses) with the giant table and chairs, that is what those are for.

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Genocidal hero those indians should have fought harder. Plus the vikings were here first.
Have you ever left some one an upper decker? (Shitting in the tank)

Genocidal hero those indians should have fought harder. Plus the vikings were here first.
Have you ever left some one an upper decker? (Shitting in the tank)
Omfg, no... Jesus fucking Christ haha no way. I've never heard of that before. That's awesome. The weirdest thing I've done in the bathroom is take pictures of my giant bowel movements and send it to my closest friends as proof that I'm the king of taking giant shits. Which I am.

What about you guys? Weirdest thing you've done in the bathroom?

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
Omfg, no... Jesus fucking Christ haha no way. I've never heard of that before. That's awesome. The weirdest thing I've done in the bathroom is take pictures of my giant bowel movements and send it to my closest friends as proof that I'm the king of taking giant shits. Which I am.

What about you guys? Weirdest thing you've done in the bathroom?
Held a nude conversation with my ex GF while she was using the can.

Batman (1989) or The Dark Knight?