Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Rime

<Donor>
No. That's no laughing matter because those idiotic fuckers will be choosing my nursing home one day.

Do you still listen to terrestrial radio (meaning the shit broadcast locally as opposed to satellite or internet radio), and if so, how often?
Whenever I am driving home off of the highway. Lots of dirt roads and my cheap CD player ends up skipping. So probably an hour a week, maybe a bit more.

How much money would you require to give up one of your arms? A leg?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enough to create cybernetics that would replace it with the same functionality.

If you could be a Marvel Superhero, who and why?

Silver Knight of the Realm
What a shitty answer.

Forge. So I could create my own cybernetic arms and legs.

Q: How often do you think/dream about FrankenCock?
FrankenCock still haunts my nightmares. It will never fully go away. It's like Shelly but without the added humor of thinking that one of us fucked it.

Human/Innoruuk cleric for snare neck + fear mask or DE cleric for sexytimes?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
FrankenCock still haunts my nightmares. It will never fully go away. It's like Shelly but without the added humor of thinking that one of us fucked it.

Human/Innoruuk cleric for snare neck + fear mask or DE cleric for sexytimes?
DE cleric... i've always wanted to have sexytimes with a black person.

If you could resurrect only one of these, which would it be? Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jobs I guess. The other 2 might have been greater men, but it would take them forever to get caught up on current science and technology. Plus, Jobs would be able to get more money to pay me for the resurrection.

What makes bacon taste so damned good?

DE cleric... i've always wanted to have sexytimes with a black person.

If you could resurrect only one of these, which would it be? Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs.
Albert Einstein.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jobs I guess. The other 2 might have been greater men, but it would take them forever to get caught up on current science and technology. Plus, Jobs would be able to get more money to pay me for the resurrection.

What makes bacon taste so damned good?
At best guess? The pure Evil you are eating when you know that Pig was a Glutton filled, Lazy, content little Animal!

If your girl told you that someone told her that you had cheated on her in the past and its not True, how would you reason with her? Even though she thinks the person telling her this is a credible source.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would punch her in the throat and tell her to only speak when spoken to. Gotta let em know who's boss.

Would you shit on a chick given the chance?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pubic Hair. The less she has the more she loves you.

Is Sean Connery right? Is it appropriate and called for at times to slap a woman?

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pubic Hair. The less she has the more she loves you.

Is Sean Connery right? Is it appropriate and called for at times to slap a woman?
It's appropriate to slap a bitch when she steps out of line, yes. Bitches be crazy, man. Way irrational and over-emotional. You can't reason with that shit. Sometimes, when a bitch won't listen, you gotta let her know she's being a crazy bitch.

Why do you honk mahfahs think there's something special about a woman that makes it so you can't slap her when she needs to be slapped? (The same goes for men, btw. Sometimes dudes just need a good ass-kicking to straighten them out.)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because no matter how cray a bitch be, she can't hurt a real man. So a man is never in any real danger from a bitch.

Are there any circumstances where a fart isn't funny?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Are there any circumstances where a fart isn't funny?
If I was a doctor and I was performing a prostate exam and someone farted on purpose I would tell them they had cancer, if they did actually have cancer I wouldnt tell them.

How often do you pick your nose?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I try to knock it loose then snot rocket it out. Sometimes though you just got to dig for gold.

Why do I laugh when I hear about people getting shot but I turn into a blubbering crybaby when I watch Marley and Me?

I try to knock it loose then snot rocket it out. Sometimes though you just got to dig for gold.

Why do I laugh when I hear about people getting shot but I turn into a blubbering crybaby when I watch Marley and Me?
Because dogs, for the most part, are hard to fault. They're simple creatures, desiring only to be provided food and affection.

Humans on the other hand, can we very disappointing and unlovable at times.

We express our hatred for our human enemies by watching random people getting hurt, by imagining that person is someone you want dead/hurt in real life... but when's the last time you REALLY hated a dog... any dog... to the point where you fantasized about it getting hurt/killed?

(exceptions being those that really hate dogs, especially when they bark at random shit @ 2am... but again that's a dog being a dog... where as if a human does that he's just being an inconsiderate dick)

Favorite breed or dog and why?

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've owned a lot of dogs in my life, but I think my favorite breed is the Beagle.

They are a very kind, fun-loving breed. They are not too big and they are not too small. They are great around kids, and excellent around people who are normally timid around canines. If you can get past their stubbornness and the fact that they are ruled by their nose, they are a great dog. They are pretty smart so they are not too difficult to train. Yeah, they can be very loud. They are an extremely vocal breed. But they are so loving and energetic, they are by far my favorite breed.

What is something you're afraid of - but you're kind of ashamed to admit it?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Scared to death of the ocean. Just something about being completely out of my element and having shit in there bigger than my house just wigs me out something fierce.

Any games (video, computer, board, table-top) that you wished you would have played?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Scared to death of the ocean. Just something about being completely out of my element and having shit in there bigger than my house just wigs me out something fierce.

Any games (video, computer, board, table-top) that you wished you would have played?
I wish had played more D&D, or hell played at all. I tried easily 10-15 times and it was the same shit every time. We'd have 4-5 people, then a buddy would show up with 2 24 packs and a handle and we'd just abandon it and go watch a college football or a movie and just get smashed. Honestly I probably had a dozen fully made characters that never saw 1 minute of game time.

Have you ever walked out a movie, something you paid to see in a theater and if so, which movie?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wish had played more D&D, or hell played at all. I tried easily 10-15 times and it was the same shit every time. We'd have 4-5 people, then a buddy would show up with 2 24 packs and a handle and we'd just abandon it and go watch a college football or a movie and just get smashed. Honestly I probably had a dozen fully made characters that never saw 1 minute of game time.

Have you ever walked out a movie, something you paid to see in a theater and if so, which movie?
Nope. I can't say I've ever disliked any movie so much that I walked out of the theater. In fact, I can only think of one movie that I absolutely could not stand finishing even when I only watched it on DVD. I'm generally a very easy-to-please person, I guess.

What is the single biggest problem facing America today?