Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because it's fun to say chipotle, and they give you the illusion of choice.

When was the last time someone actually amazed you?

I amazed myself the other day when I farted for at least a solid 30 seconds.

You ever use a racial slur accidentally while in a public area?

I amazed myself the other day when I farted for at least a solid 30 seconds.

You ever use a racial slur accidentally while in a public area?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yeah, I said American Inventor. It just flows so smoothly.

If you could own a pro team which one would it be? (baseball, football, hockey, basketball etc.)

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I said American Inventor. It just flows so smoothly.

If you could own a pro team which one would it be? (baseball, football, hockey, basketball etc.)
I would own the Dallas Cowboys. Football is again in ascendancy nationally; it's the sport I know the most about. The Cowboys franchise prints money, is loaded with talent, and would probably win a Superbowl if the owner would stop trying to be a coach. Another plus is that it is Texas, although Dallas isn't my favorite city in the state, it'll do. I could hobnob with the legends I watched growing up, and if it tickled my fancy, the profits would allow you to buy another franchise in a different sport or otherwise live out your dreams.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'll probably end up doing it, especially if friends get into it (and they usually do). I ended up playing MOP, which I hated the idea of, so how much worse could it be?

Actually going off the rumors we've heard, I'm kind of interested to see where they go with it. Can't be worse than fighting bad feels in pandaland.

Favorite song from a Disney movie?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do, a deer, a female deer; ray a drop of golden sun ... No idea what the name is.

If you were looking through old playboys (or other dirty mags) and realized there were pictures of your grandma in there, would you ask her about them after fapping, or keep it all to yourself?

Do, a deer, a female deer; ray a drop of golden sun ... No idea what the name is.

If you were looking through old playboys (or other dirty mags) and realized there were pictures of your grandma in there, would you ask her about them after fapping, or keep it all to yourself?
I'd ask that whore what she did with the money.

Favorite WoW memory?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I'd ask that whore what she did with the money.

Favorite WoW memory?
Getting the world first Patchwerk (then Grobbulus right after, but he was ez mode) kill (Vanilla Naxx). That was the biggest rush I've ever had gaming.

Favorite EQ memory?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Quitting.

I'm also going to answer the previous question about Disney songs because Hoss doesn't know that The Sound of Music isn't a Disney movie. The best Disney song is "Zip-a-dee-doo-da" because it comes from the most racist of all Disney movies.

Wine, beer, or hard liquor, and why?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Beer. Most wine tastes like shit to me and I gave up hard liquor 4 years ago because of the retarded shit I would do on it and not a huge fan of the taste.

Crab legs or lobster?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm also going to answer the previous question about Disney songs because Hoss doesn't know that The Sound of Music isn't a Disney movie. The best Disney song is "Zip-a-dee-doo-da" because it comes from the most racist of all Disney movies.
I knew it was a play first, but I thought Disney bought the rights. Also, I thought Julia Andrews had been locked up by disney when she did mary poppins, cause that's how they did shit back then.

But whatever, in that case I change my answer to bear necessities. I almost said that anyway.

Crab legs or lobster?
Crab legs are garbage. So Lobster.

What do you have more of in your home. TVs, Computers, or gaming consoles?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Tablets count as computers, it's computers by a landslide.

What's your favorite webcomic?