Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marth.

What is a game you can remember spending countless hours playing as a kid trying to beat it, but never did?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Marth.

What is a game you can remember spending countless hours playing as a kid trying to beat it, but never did?
Berserk , Scramble or Dragons lair all stand up arcade games . PC pool of radiance

If you had a time travel device . How many times would go back and punch yourself in the face screeching get away from that bitch . She will ruin you.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Berserk , Scramble or Dragons lair all stand up arcade games . PC pool of radiance

If you had a time travel device . How many times would go back and punch yourself in the face screeching get away from that bitch . She will ruin you.
Just once. She did ruin the shit out of me, though. Don't get me wrong, I take full accountability for the real world repercussions of a few fateful incidents with her, but I still spent a good chunk of my twenties getting out from under it all. Then again, I might just punch her in the face, now that I think about it.

Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jif. But only if Skippy is unavailable.

What would it look like if there was a fight between The Nightmare Before Christmas universe and Todd McFarlane's Twisted Christmas?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What would it look like if there was a fight between The Nightmare Before Christmas universe and Todd McFarlane's Twisted Christmas?
Like a TV Funhouse animated short. Ace and Gary would probably break the fight up.

So women really hate each other more than men hate each other? If so, why?

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Like a TV Funhouse animated short. Ace and Gary would probably break the fight up.

So women really hate each other more than men hate each other? If so, why?
Because they are generally more insecure than men for a variety of reasons and tend to focus on different details than men.

Serious question (!) What makes certain petty cunts on this forum so goddamn neg-happy? Other than micropenis issues, obviously.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Because they are generally more insecure than men for a variety of reasons and tend to focus on different details than men.

Serious question (!) What makes certain petty cunts on this forum so goddamn neg-happy? Other than micropenis issues, obviously.
Games are marketed and produced generally for angry white kids. So a gaming forum can be quite full of angry people. They're probably still lashing out for a variety of things, ultimately for the same reason above, insecurity. I'd wager they've had some difficulties early in life, after all, that tends to be what brings a lot of us to gaming at an early age, an escape from shit. Also, testosterone doesn't really help.

Would you rather be fucked in the ass with a strapon from Katniss Everdeen or have to go without any sexual contact/orgasm for 6 months?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Ass with a strapon, is that even a question?

The question is, would you go from behind or facing each other?

Dexz

Golden Squire
Head in pillow to bury my shame and soak up the tears !

3 trigger pulls playing Russian roulette or unprotected sex with your dream girl, that has AIDS.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Dream girl since I believe aids is a hoax that's actually caused by heavy drug use, or the drug cocktail they put you on to supposedly cure it, and they pinned it on some harmless antibody that lots of people have naturally. Oh, but the thing that would suck about that is that I like how condoms feel. I assume it's cool if I wear one and just poke a hole in it.

Why won't car companies make those fuel efficient cars with bigger tanks so they have a decent range?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's not how this thread works, fucknugget. First, you answer the last question posed, then you get to ask one of your own.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No big tanks because car companies are in on the AIDS conspiracy theory.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe AIDS is not caused by a virus and it is caused by drugs?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
The same kind of stupid that believes that the government uses the trails left behind airplanes to drop chemicals on low income areas to spike quarterly profits in the medical industry.

Will you see the majority of cars become electric in your life time?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't think so, for a number of reasons. First, they don't seem to be able to perform. They've been out for quite a while now and never got any legs, so they're pretty much yesterday's news. Second, people aren't buying the bullshit that was fed to them to convince them that a lesser car is OK. And third, frankly, there are much better options that'll be maturing soon enough. What's going to be funny is that no matter what the next big thing is, once the vast majority of cars use it, I can guarantee you some study will come out showing how it's bad for our health or environment. Even if it is battery powered cars.

Why do you people feel the need for personal insults here against people who are following the rules? Are my beliefs threatening to you in some way?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Personal insults against retards who believe in such stupid shit is all good because they are a detriment to society. Someone who believes AIDS is caused by drug usage and not a virus shouldn't be allowed to vote, but alas they are.

What's a good place for a family vacation with a 5 year old besides Disney World?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Bottom of a lake because your progeny shouldn't be allowed to thrive. Tie a cinder block around his leg to be sure he stays there the entire week.

Isn't this fun?