Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only if I first found out I was adopted.

Harambe comes back to life for revenge; do you shoot him again or let him eat as many kids as he likes as penance?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Only if I first found out I was adopted.

Harambe comes back to life for revenge; do you shoot him again or let him eat as many kids as he likes as penance?

Let him eat the baby and then kill it.

If you could become POTUS for two days, what would you do.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are breaking form. The answer should be in the format of:
Answer to above question
New question for someone else to answer

C'mon.

Also, if I was POTUS for 2 days, I would probably just check out the White House and take the fattest, angriest shits in the toilets and know that there are TOP MEN keeping those flushing.

If you had only one wish, and the Genie was smart as fuck, what would you wish for? He isn't going to put up with any infinite wishes nonsense, so you gotta make it good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
You guys are breaking form. The answer should be in the format of:
Answer to above question
New question for someone else to answer

C'mon.

Also, if I was POTUS for 2 days, I would probably just check out the White House and take the fattest, angriest shits in the toilets and know that there are TOP MEN keeping those flushing.

If you had only one wish, and the Genie was smart as fuck, what would you wish for? He isn't going to put up with any infinite wishes nonsense, so you gotta make it good.
That's an easy one, a briefcase that always has enough money in it to pay for whatever I was buying.

Would you kill someone, anyone, no one in particular, or someone specific if you would not be caught?

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
That's an easy one, a briefcase that always has enough money in it to pay for whatever I was buying.

Would you kill someone, anyone, no one in particular, or someone specific if you would not be caught?

No. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

If you were trapped in the matrix or more precisely a quantum computer, you knew you were trapped and there was likely no escape, everyone was an actor, you realize you're sentient AI to boot, and you couldn't break any laws or do anything related to breaking laws, what would you do with your time and why?

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

If you were trapped in the matrix or more precisely a quantum computer, you knew you were trapped and there was likely no escape, everyone was an actor, you realize you're sentient AI to boot, and you couldn't break any laws or do anything related to breaking laws, what would you do with your time and why?
I would take up an apprenticeship in shoemaking.

If you could be back in 1999 would you buy Apple stock or Microsoft?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I would take up an apprenticeship in shoemaking.

If you could be back in 1999 would you buy Apple stock or Microsoft?

Apple

You are sober, sleeping in your bed.
Bright light and strong wind blow your house doors open and you rush out to see wtf is going on.
Boom!
The world goes bright and you pass out.
You wake strapped of a table, unable to move a muscle.
You see what can only be described as non-humans staring at you with what appears to be surgical tools in trays around you.
Aliens rape your ass and drill into your organs for harvesting.
You pass out from the ordeal.
You wake up in your bed with no recollection of how you got back home after the sodomy.
Do you tell anyone?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Apple

You are sober, sleeping in your bed.
Bright light and strong wind blow your house doors open and you rush out to see wtf is going on.
Boom!
The world goes bright and you pass out.
You wake strapped of a table, unable to move a muscle.
You see what can only be described as non-humans staring at you with what appears to be surgical tools in trays around you.
Aliens rape your ass and drill into your organs for harvesting.
You pass out from the ordeal.
You wake up in your bed with no recollection of how you got back home after the sodomy.
Do you tell anyone?

I didn't the first time, why would I after the second?

What's the most creative and interesting way you would use telekinetic powers? (no scale limitation)

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Shove Pluto in Uranus, just for the lulz value.

Assuming you were on an uninhabited island, had enough food, all the computer games, movies, TV shows, books, whatever you wanted, except NO other human company or contact unless you decided to wish to return to civilisation. How long could you last until you gave up and moved back to your boring old life just so you could talk to people once again?

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
[QUOTE="Aaron, post: 2727548, member: 297"
Assuming you were on an uninhabited island, had enough food, all the computer games, movies, TV shows, books, whatever you wanted, except NO other human company or contact unless you decided to wish to return to civilisation. How long could you last until you gave up and moved back to your boring old life just so you could talk to people once again?
[/QUOTE]

At least a year, all I do now is work, sleep and watch other peeps play games on twitch.

If you could go back to the 1960's and 1970's and stop the downfall of the USA by killing all the liberal professors that ruined our youth would you? ( you can't get caught killing libtards)

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, i wouldn't, since I'm European and I couldn't give a rats ass about USA's downfall.

Have you sucked a dick before?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm trick question. Your mom has enough hair on her chin to count as a man so yes.

Is Pantheon going to rock?

Only if there is a lot of brown.

If you could live life inside of any game world, what game world would you be a part of and why?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hardcore Diablo or Dark Souls series. Real death counts for something.

If you were an angel, would you abuse your position?