Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I'd fight the Predator, i feel he would end me much quicker with less pain.

What if your least favorite big 4 sport (Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey)?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Simpson has a bigger chin than I do, so going with Lopez there.

What song did you use to love but now hate?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Simpson has a bigger chin than I do, so going with Lopez there.

What song did you use to love but now hate?

Dragonforce Through the Fire and the Flames.

If you could commit any one crime once without repercussion what would it be?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dragonforce Through the Fire and the Flames.

If you could commit any one crime once without repercussion what would it be?

Take all the gold from the Federal Reserve.

Brain transplants are now possible, but you lose your soul, do you do it?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Take all the gold from the Federal Reserve.

Brain transplants are now possible, but you lose your soul, do you do it?

Need more info, if you mean with a brain transplant you cease to be you by losing your soul, then no.

If you mean lose your soul as in some gay shit like going to heaven, then yes.

Should a whore down in Mexico doing Donkey shows get paid more or less than a typical prostitute? On the one hand she is fucking a donkey so you would think she dersevres less, then on the other hand she is fucking a donkey so you would think she deserves more.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Need more info, if you mean with a brain transplant you cease to be you by losing your soul, then no.

If you mean lose your soul as in some gay shit like going to heaven, then yes.

Soul = being "you".

Should a whore down in Mexico doing Donkey shows get paid more or less than a typical prostitute? On the one hand she is fucking a donkey so you would think she dersevres less, then on the other hand she is fucking a donkey so you would think she deserves more.

Less so that hopefully she stops doing donkey shows. Nobody gets satisfaction from that, she should be paying people to watch.

Would you rather live 200 years in the future or 200 years in the past?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Soul = being "you".

Less so that hopefully she stops doing donkey shows. Nobody gets satisfaction from that, she should be paying people to watch.

Would you rather live 200 years in the future or 200 years in the past?
Future. The past is too boring.

You survive WW3.
Would you rather spend the rest of your life on an Antarctic colony or a Mars colony?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Future. The past is too boring.

You survive WW3.
Would you rather spend the rest of your life on an Antarctic colony or a Mars colony?
Mars 1000%, I need more time in my day, I need Sols!

If you HAD to switch lives with a member of this forum, who would you switch with?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lindz so I could play with my tits all day.

You wake up tomorrow morning and everyone on this planet but you has disappeared. How long do you think you could survive totally alone?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Lindz so I could play with my tits all day.

You wake up tomorrow morning and everyone on this planet but you has disappeared. How long do you think you could survive totally alone?
If the challenge is to survive as long as possible, then probably into my 60s or 70s or until there is a major medical issue that I couldn't solve. So about 30-40 years if I tried.

However with nobody around, I don't think I'd have a desire to live after 10 years or so, depends if I had a companion (dog) or had a reason to believe there were people somewhere. I wouldn't consider suicide but I could see foregoing staying healthy enough to survive very long.

If all possible fantasies were real, would you choose to marry/love the human of your dreams or would you choose a furry / mermaid/ cyborg / anime / other?

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Uhh pretty easy. I'd definitely love the human of my dreams, not much to explain really.

Are people wearing more wrist watches now?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
More than when? More than 10 years ago before smart watches/fit bits were a thing? Then yes. More than 50 years ago when a nice watch made you a gentleman? Nah.

What's your favorite number, and why?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
3. Every one of my kids chose it without prompting for their teams. They're all 3. It's awesome.

You get a free ride into space on a prototype space craft. Do you take it?

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Depends on how old I am; if I'm in my 80s then maybe. Space is a dangerous thing, especially on unproven tech.

If you could get $1,000,000 but a random person must die (a la "The Box") how much money would be 'enough'?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Let's see, Google says the population of the world is 7.7 billion, so... 7.2 billion times 1million is 7.2 quadrillion. Those on this board who survive will get a free mansion from me!

What foreign country that you have not been to do you most want to visit?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Let's see, Google says the population of the world is 7.7 billion, so... 7.2 billion times 1million is 7.2 quadrillion. Those on this board who survive will get a free mansion from me!

What foreign country that you have not been to do you most want to visit?
Egypt, but for obvious reasons that is not happening anytime soon.

Would you rather cure Cancer or AIDs? You can only pick one.