Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Brained my boss with a cash drawer, screaming, "I QUIT!" after he touched my ass. Yes, I am a guy.

Are/were you the bully, or the bullied ?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dear god, I wish. It's one of the great regrets of my life that I haven't had the courage or opportunity. I've been rude to plenty of arseholes who deserved it, though.

question: have you ever cheated? Why and did you get caught?
No

I was neither. I had people who didn't like me sure but I was in with pretty much every crowd in high school.

It someone gave you $1,000,000 right now, tax free, and you weren't allowed to invest it and just had to spend it (no I'D BUY GOLD!" either) What would you do with it/spend it on?

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was the bullied, but I've ended up earning a shit load of money, in a good job. My bully ended up scrounging off the state, and his brother died in a car crash.

Would you rather have "free" healthcare that you paid for through taxes you're obligated to pay, or paid insurance that was just for you, and you were safe in the knowledge that you weren't paying for the healthcare of fucking foreign healthcare tourists?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No

I was neither. I had people who didn't like me sure but I was in with pretty much every crowd in high school.

It someone gave you $1,000,000 right now, tax free, and you weren't allowed to invest it and just had to spend it (no I'D BUY GOLD!" either) What would you do with it/spend it on?
I'd buy a house, pay off my student loans/cars, but every video game I could get my hands on, buy a new gaming laptop and parts for top of the line desktop, buy the best home theater I could get (within reason) and take a very long vacation from work. I'd also give some to family.

If you could be invisible for an entire day, what would you do?

I'd buy a house, pay off my student loans/cars, but every video game I could get my hands on, buy a new gaming laptop and parts for top of the line desktop, buy the best home theater I could get (within reason) and take a very long vacation from work. I'd also give some to family.

If you could be invisible for an entire day, what would you do?
Follow Barack Obama all day and get everything he did on camera, (fuck you, the camera is invisible too, because I say so) even his bowel movements. Not in an attempt to expose him mind you, but just because I think it would be interesting to observe a President outside of his element.

If you could start your own Earth and you could take 10 significant people from history (alive or dead) to help you build it, who would you take with you (and why if you'd like)?

Edit:You have God-like powers to craft the planet within reasonable boundaries. You may grant this ability to your staff of 10 however you deem necessary. You can choose to give them full control or ask them to simply advise you in your construction.

Bane_sl

shitlord
If you could start your own Earth and you could take 10 significant people from history (alive or dead) to help you build it, who would you take with you (and why if you'd like)?

Edit:You have God-like powers to craft the planet within reasonable boundaries. You may grant this ability to your staff of 10 however you deem necessary. You can choose to give them full control or ask them to simply advise you in your construction.
9 fat ugly hideous women and Katy Perry.

Then she'd have no choice but to fuck me.

(What, you thought you'd get a serious answer?)

You can instantly have the knowledge of any single topic or skill to use as you please. What do you pick and what do you do with it?

9 fat ugly hideous women and Katy Perry.

Then she'd have no choice but to fuck me.

You can instantly have the knowledge of any single topic or skill to use as you please. What do you pick and what do you do with it?
Ducks. I would use my knowledge of ducks to go to Disney Land and impress Daisy Duck so I can take her back to my hotel room and fuck the shit out of her.

French fries or onion rings?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ducks. I would use my knowledge of ducks to go to Disney Land and impress Daisy Duck so I can take her back to my hotel room and fuck the shit out of her.

French fries or onion rings?
Burger king, so I end up with both no matter which I order.

Ketchup or Catsup?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Burger king, so I end up with both no matter which I order.

Ketchup or Catsup?
Ketchup

Mainstream on the radio when I grew up were bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica and Rage Against The Machine.

What the hell happened?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You got old

If you could be involved in an eventual 1 way trip to Mars in an attempt to be one of the pioneers that first settled it, would you go? For what reasons?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
You got old

If you could be involved in an eventual 1 way trip to Mars in an attempt to be one of the pioneers that first settled it, would you go? For what reasons?
it could lead to the world being like Cowboy Bebop.

Q: if you could be a minor character/ an extra in any TV show ever what how would you pick and why?

it could lead to the world being like Cowboy Bebop.

Q: if you could be a minor character/ an extra in any TV show ever what how would you pick and why?
"Community", even their minor characters have ridiculously hilarious roles and the show is just so meta.

Desired skill/trait, primary weapon, secondary weapon and melee weapon in the case of a zombie/infected apocalypse?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
"Community", even their minor characters have ridiculously hilarious roles and the show is just so meta.

Desired skill/trait, primary weapon, secondary weapon and melee weapon in the case of a zombie/infected apocalypse?
Identify and defend safe locations, even if temporary, with the additional skill of being able to move the group to another such location when needed, as quickly as possible.

For my weapons, we'll assume the ridiculous notion that ammo grows on trees.

Primary: M4 Carbine with the proper accessories, mainly a great targeting/scope system.
Secondary: Top of the line 1911
Melee: Aluminum baseball bat. I was going to go with something like a katana, but a bludgeoning weapon sounds better.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Because Salshun had an enormous weaponboner, he forgot to ask a question.
So...
Zombie apocalypse?

Skills: Being able to build /repair anything, both electrical and construction work.
Primary: a fucking minigun ofcourse
rrr_img_38045.jpg

Secondary:
Gold desert eagle, fuck yeah
rrr_img_38047.jpg

Melee:
I think Kitana is a good choice.

Have anal sex on regular base, if ever?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, never been into traveling the hershey highway.

If you have to be with one woman the rest of your life, couldn't cheat on her and couldn't divorce her would you rather she was hot/emotionally unstable (psycho) or ugly/emotionally stable.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
No, never been into traveling the hershey highway.

If you have to be with one woman the rest of your life, couldn't cheat on her and couldn't divorce her would you rather she was hot/emotionally unstable (psycho) or ugly/emotionally stable.
I'd have go to with stable uggo. I couldn't handle decades of crazy no matter how hot. After awhile if she was batshit enough you'd be jobless, friendless, & homeless. Fuck that noise.

4 10 hour shifts or 5 8 hour shifts?

Ghetto216

Golden Knight of the Realm
^ Damn beat me to it
I'd have go to with stable uggo. I couldn't handle decades of crazy no matter how hot. After awhile if she was batshit enough you'd be jobless, friendless, & homeless. Fuck that noise.

4 10 hour shifts or 5 8 hour shifts?
I use to think 4 10's is nice I enjoy having a extra day to sleep in. Also if there is ot on Friday yo still get a 2 day weekend.

Keeping with the work theme.

Union or no?