Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Feels good man.

Which martial art would you like to learn if you had the time.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Initial sting, a mild feeling of combined burning and need to urinate, and the feeling of friction creating traction followed by precarious startling slippage every few millimeters. / I was 8 and if I remember right I was working under the assumption that if putting stuff in the female peehole felt good, the male should also. I was mistaken.

If you had to fist fight Obama or Bush Jr. in a fight to the death, who would you pick and why.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you had to fist fight Obama or Bush Jr. in a fight to the death, who would you pick and why.
0 because I dislike him and it would be fun to pummel him to death.

How long do you think I have before the internet police backtrace me and the SS shows up at my door over this comment?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
0 because I dislike him and it would be fun to pummel him to death.

How long do you think I have before the internet police backtrace me and the SS shows up at my door over this comment?
Hopefully not long.

Could a mod please edit the above post so that it isn't just "0", to ensure the SS do show up?

Rime

<Donor>
For the world? Science. Invent or discover something to help humanity. For myself? Give me the money of a movie star, please.

Would you rather bang a chick with a dick or a dude with a pussy?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
No. Canadians have no say over anything Merican, ever. Not even hockey, we took that from you too.

Would you rather be a famous rock star/movie star or famous scientist guy type?
A famous scientist guy type. If you discover some ground-breaking thing or create a life-changing device you'll be remembered forever. However, all 'entertainment' stars are eventually forgotten.

*Edit* posted at the same time as above, so I'll answer that too. I'd rather bang a chick with a dick.

Question: Why the fuck did I Just get full body sweats and shivers? What is happening to me?

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Diabetic hypoglycemia

If you had to choose 3 billion people to kill, how would you pick them.

Rime

<Donor>
If you had to choose 3 billion people to kill, how would you pick them.
How many people are in the Middle East (Israel included)? That way. Then probably parts of Africa and Russia and all of North Korea.

Would you rather die tomorrow, knowing that everyone around you loves you, or live on for another 25 years, but know that at the end of it, you will be utterly alone and forgotten?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'll take the 25 years since I've been planning on that anyway!

You're only alowed to listen to one musician, band or composer (basically, any one musical "entity") for one full year, but you get access to everything they've produced. It can be any genre, any time period. Who do you choose?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

You're only alowed to listen to one musician, band or composer (basically, any one musical "entity") for one full year, but you get access to everything they've produced. It can be any genre, any time period. Who do you choose?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Brad Paisley.

Do you have a will?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad Paisley.

Do you have a will?
Yeah. It's incredibly basic, basically just says that my parents get to decide what to do with my shit, and if they're not around, then my bro/sis can figure it out. Also have a personal directive and power of attorney type shit in there. Basically states "pull the plug on this asshole, maybe even if he can recover, just to be on the safe side. Give his organs to whoever wants them."

My question arises after trying to watch a bit of the Raptors in the NBA playoffs: would basketball be any different if they just gave each team 90 points and five minutes to play?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Probably not unless there was someway for them to lose points for fucking up. Also, go Wizards

The one thing that will piss you off faster than anything else?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
The one thing that will piss you off faster than anything else?
When stupid easy shit is difficult. When I feel like something should be so easy that a chimp could do it and I'm struggling, especially if it causes me pain. Like trying to thread a needle and jabbing myself in the hand with it, or hammering something and bending the nail, doing it again and bending another one, doing it again and crushing my thumb.
Now that I think of it, maybe it's just feeling stupid? I get mad when I feel like I did something stupid, and immediately realize how dumb it was. Maybe that?

If you had to choose 1 person on the earth to die, and you knew it was going to be a painfully agonizing death, who would you choose and why?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gunna stick with the big 0, mainly because I'm still waiting on that visit from the SS.

How many fire extinguishers do you have in your home?

Rime

<Donor>
How many fire extinguishers do you have in your home?
Five. Kitchen, Garage, Tool Shed, Basement, Bedroom.

Your best friend and your favorite pet are going to be crushed by some diabolical machine. You have a key that will only work once. Which one do you set free?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Your best friend and your favorite pet are going to be crushed by some diabolical machine. You have a key that will only work once. Which one do you set free?
I set my buddy free. I don't have any pets, so it was a pretty easy choice. You're welcome dude.

Did you call, visit or ignore your mother this Mother's Day? This is not a yes/no. Please choose one.