Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I didn't love the first one, the bad guy was pretty lame, but I am in for Kate. WE HAVE TO GO BACK

BAHaBNe.jpg

Still the best mindfuck in a TV show. That end of ... season 3? Nothing makes sense with jack the whole episodes, and it's fucking flash forward.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Are there any other movies with Michael Pena where he's as funny as Ant Man? Like everything that comes out of his mouth cracks me up.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Trailer looked good, but I got a real "female empowerment movie" vibe from it. I hope they don't go overboard with it.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Trailer looked good, but I got a real "female empowerment movie" vibe from it. I hope they don't go overboard with it.

Hope being more qualified than Scott was one of the major plot points of the first movie. It's one of the things that makes him work as the unlikely hero type. Now that she has her own suit and will be getting into the thick of it I would expect that theme to be carried forward. It's a matter of how they show what Scott brings to the table also being important.

Last edited:

Surn

Molten Core Raider
They'll probably throw in some physiological reason why Hope can't go giant while Scott can

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wasp was always the better fighter. I can't ever remember her actually using giant powers, but I haven't read comics in forever. Ant-Man was the brain that did the small-giant thing as well as kept a bunch of gadgets and shit on him.

Royal

Didn't she die in giant form in the comics or was thought to have anyway?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah but that was some Skrull trick that turned her into a giant bomb or something.
but before she went boom, she turned ultra small again and has been live in the microverse for years, until the avengers rescued her. or something stupid like, iforget specifics.

Royal

why are they releasing this movie after Avengers, if it takes place before?

Well they've known they were going to do IW before they knew they'd make an A-M2 so it was in development first. They've got a lot more money sunk into it so they wanted it to have the full summer in which to run rather then come out at the tail end of it. And there might be something in A&W that tips off a plot point in IW they don't want to come out before that movie does though I doubt it. But Ant-Man has been in a lot of the set photos from bystanders during production of IW2.