Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's right in the movie. Hawk and Ant are tending to their families. Thanos just happens, and happens quickly, they don't have time to go collect the two dudes who aren't doing their superhero shit at the time (clearly Avengers et. al. weren't aware he did this mission of Hank's, if you're going to nitpick that).

I wonder if they also might be in the quantum realm when the Thanos stuff happens. Also Infinity War took place in less than like what a few hours maybe?

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
I wonder if they also might be in the quantum realm when the Thanos stuff happens. Also Infinity War took place in less than like what a few hours maybe?

My guess was a couple of days tops. Opening scene with Heimdall sending Banner back to Earth leads directly into the two sets of Black Order minions attacking heroes for stones. The only long downtime period is basically travel to Wakanda, and some time to fuck around with Shuri's CRAZY-UBER-LOLYOUDIDNTTHINKOFTHIS-TECH on Vision before the final assault happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As someone who really enjoyed Ant-Man, this looks pretty damn good. I'm excited.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still would be weird if not a single "team" member from the original Ant-man gets affected by Infinity War, leads me to think that this movie takes place right up to or during.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I bet at the end of this movie, something from IW happens. Or maybe on the news, they talk about BP or something. It's probably going to take place entirely before IW.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
I was under the impression this is going to be pre-infinity war like Captain Marvel will be (obviously not the 90's like Captain Marvel though)

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
I was under the impression this is going to be pre-infinity war like Captain Marvel will be (obviously not the 90's like Captain Marvel though)

Please don't bring up Cap Marvel in this thread, it makes my brain go off on an hour-long tangent trying to decide which one out of Brie and Evangeline would get to sit on my face first. Obviously they both get to, but it's really fucking hard to decide priority.

• 1Like

Caliane

yeah, my brother and I were having this discussion.

I imagine there just might be some, "6 months ago" or something to set it before the events of Infinity war.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Could we just get a Michael Pena summary of everything that happens in Infinity War as a bonus? Thanks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Since it's Ant Man in the Avengers 4 photos, what are the chances of Wasp dying?

I'd like to see them both but they cleared house of all the non essential heroes for a reason.

Ant Man and Hawkeye's families are fucked. Hank Pym could be useful in Avengers 4 though.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Please don't bring up Cap Marvel in this thread, it makes my brain go off on an hour-long tangent trying to decide which one out of Brie and Evangeline would get to sit on my face first. Obviously they both get to, but it's really fucking hard to decide priority.

Evangeline Lilly no question

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I am not a big fan of their portrayal of Ghost. i really enjoyed the run of Thunderbolts where ghost was part of a team. I don't care that they cast a woman but should be a little more of a basement dweller a little more emaciated/gaunt than the healthy person they cast.
Ghost_Earth-616_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_3_16_001-720x1106.jpg

images
images

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
extremely positive buzz on this movie around social media so far, although who knows if thats really worth anything. many describing it as their favorite MCU movie now but for me it'd be extremely hard to top Infinity War, Thor 3, and GOTG1.

• 1Like