Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Its worth watching as one chapter in the Kang story they're trying to tell, but not worth rewatching. If this story has any payoff, it wouldnt be bad to have seen this chapter. Not critical but worth seeing for completeness.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its worth watching as one chapter in the Kang story they're trying to tell, but not worth rewatching. If this story has any payoff, it wouldnt be bad to have seen this chapter. Not critical but worth seeing for completeness.
if they drop Majors, they may put Kang on hold too.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Read an article today that said ALL of the Quantumania cast is in fear of being cancelled for not having done ENOUGH about Major's allegations of domestic abuse. heh

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Read an article today that said ALL of the Quantumania cast is in fear of being cancelled for not having done ENOUGH about Major's allegations of domestic abuse. heh
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So retarded "journalist" wrote a retarded article?

I'm shocked

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I'm good without seeing another piece of shit movie so godspeed to the cancelations.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Mid as fuck this movie didn't need to exist. Forgettable, hell I best most people don't even remember they will have waited this after a week.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Finally got around to watching this now that it's out on D+. Movie was OK but as pointed out here , way too much CGI fuckery. I had heavy Micronauts vibes from the little city in the quantum realm (Assuming that was the quantum realm, I assume so as they said Quantum Realm 8.4 billion times)

Now while I know Micronauts (that and X-men are the 2 comics I collected as a kid) , I have zero idea who Kang was/is and why there were so many of them in the end credits. Is that a find out in a later movie thing?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally got around to watching this now that it's out on D+. Movie was OK but as pointed out here , way too much CGI fuckery. I had heavy Micronauts vibes from the little city in the quantum realm (Assuming that was the quantum realm, I assume so as they said Quantum Realm 8.4 billion times)

Now while I know Micronauts (that and X-men are the 2 comics I collected as a kid) , I have zero idea who Kang was/is and why there were so many of them in the end credits. Is that a find out in a later movie thing?
The Micronauts are in IP ownership limbo, otherwise they would have been in the movie. Marvel ran the Micronaut comics.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Watched it finally as well. First MCU film I didn't watch in theaters. It was ok... I like Paul Rudd a lot. Shame his character, and others, were wasted a bit. Good actors and storylines...shame. Not near the waste Thor L&T... Gorr was a tragedy of a waste. Bale and that character were incredible. It's not in my bottom 5 Marvel movies but I just felt everything was just mediocre. Good moments here and there.... just didn't land.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched it finally as well. First MCU film I didn't watch in theaters. It was ok... I like Paul Rudd a lot. Shame his character, and others, were wasted a bit. Good actors and storylines...shame. Not near the waste Thor L&T... Gorr was a tragedy of a waste. Bale and that character were incredible. It's not in my bottom 5 Marvel movies but I just felt everything was just mediocre. Good moments here and there.... just didn't land.

Much what I thought. I ended up watching it over three sittings.

Have yet to watch the remainder of Dr Strange, made it like 30 minutes in and noped out.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So got around to watching this, and wasn’t impressed. I actually like Kang and his story, but too much happening and way too much CGI that ended up distracting.

What happened to Evangeline, terrible haircut made her look like she’s in her mid 50s, and she’s just 43(had to look it up). She’s not aging well.

I wonder how bad the situation with Kang‘s actor is going to affect the MCU going forward as he was definitely being setup as a major vilain going forward. I actually like the performance from the actor. He did the calm menacing type well, and the I know what’s coming and have to stop it at all cost.

Ant-Man 1 was really good, 2 was ok, this is totally forgettable.