Ant Man. July 2015

joz123

Potato del Grande
VirgilGope_sl said:
So beware of "calls for action" in the aftermath of this bombing. Just about every "action" will be an assault onlululemon yogaAmerican liberties and freedoms.Besides, the best way to stop the bombings is to stop pissing people off everywhere around the world. When we engage in hundreds of drone strikes on civilian populations all across the Middle East, do we really think they won't find a way to retaliate?It could be said, in fact, that the Boston marathon bombing mightmichael kors outlet couponshave been a "poor man's retaliatory drone strike" on America
They got the "message" across to people in social positions and from certain walks of life that the hippies couldn't reach.Books like "Looking Out For Number One" and dozens of others like them appeared on the scene and became immediate bestsellers. These books emphasized getting what you want, and told the reader not to feel guilty in suppressing or exploiting others in search of "your" own happiness.In short, the hippies laid the foundation for the "hedonization" of America, and then the "new-age" psychologists took over and turned hedonism into a refined art, making it socially acceptable.The problem with hedonism is that not only is it temporary but leads to great frustration.
Some antidepressants havemichael kors diaper bagbeen linked to increasing suicide and murder risk. Some antibiotics are still being used even though they have led to permanent disability. Statins are being prescribed as a wonder drug that according to drug industry salesmen, will stop strokes, heart attacks and highwholesale soccer jerseys chinacholesterol, yet there are thousands of people with devastating side effects that have left them unable to walk.Big Pharma lies and the endemic self-destructive tendencies of big businessWhat is the reaction of the pharmaceutical companies to the disability and death of their consumers? Denial.
Christian louboutin outlet shop sale discount christian louboutin heels
Ban Him 5.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
First pic of Yellow Jacket released:

63776d49399eafe6b09f7531d74a91b3

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So its there any shot of them canceling this movie? It just seems so out of place and right now I cant see how this will fit into the rest of the MCU. I guess if it has a great trailer like Guardians then it might have a chance... Guess we'll see.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ant Man is just so lame. His entire history is stupid, not to mention the growing/shrinking sizes thing. Nothing of value in the comics, so why a movie? Might as well make a movie for US Agent or some other random chode. I'd rather them make a Dark Hawk movie removing all the kid shit peter parker wannabe bullshit origins and go from there.

Juvarisx

Florida
Why would they cancel it? Even if its terribad it will recoup its money, and chances are it wont even be bad. People were saying GoTG would crash hard, they seem to know what the fuck they are doing better then the detractors do.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ant Man is incredibly smart. More so than Banner... he just has no self confidence. I think they'll make that work for the sake of furthering the Marvel Universe.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pym is about as smart as tony stark and has a broader variety of interests not just the hardware like stark. The downside is Pym has always been a total ass. Not a fun loving snarky ass like Stark but a wife beating insecure ass.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Pym is about as smart as tony stark and has a broader variety of interests not just the hardware like stark. The downside is Pym has always been a total ass. Not a fun loving snarky ass like Stark but a wife beating insecure ass.
I thought his whole purpose being brought to the movies would be his tie to Ultron but it looks like they are taking a different story arc (Tony Stark being responsible) so i really don't know unless it is just an attempt for some money. Due to the GotG success, I'd say they're going to try anything and everything. It is why I believe the Inhumans are being made.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i barely had any interest in this film when Edgar Wright was at the helm, now that he is gone i probably wont even bother watching it for free.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Pym is in the movie but he's old and not the main character. We're getting Scott Lang Antman who is a thief. Like I said I just don't see how it can fit unless they're doing a Agent Carter/SHIELD heist movie where they steal an Infinity Gem or Terrigen Crystal.
As far as Guardians goes people changed their minds pretty quick after the full trailer released. Fingers crossed... I want it to be good. Just seems out of place.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i barely had any interest in this film when Edgar Wright was at the helm, now that he is gone i probably wont even bother watching it for free.
That seems a little extreme. Even the worst of the current-age Marvel movies have been worth a watch. I have faith that this will be at least entertaining.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That seems a little extreme. Even the worst of the current-age Marvel movies have been worth a watch. I have faith that this will be at least entertaining.
that may be, but there were no plans for an Ant-man movie, it was all edgar wright's passion that got this thing off the ground, then the studio heads started dicking with his ideas and then he was gone. so they are still going ahead with this without the one guy who pushed this thing in the first place.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
that may be, but there were no plans for an Ant-man movie, it was all edgar wright's passion that got this thing off the ground, then the studio heads started dicking with his ideas and then he was gone. so they are still going ahead with this without the one guy who pushed this thing in the first place.
That's false. They didn't start dicking with his idea, but if they were going to foot the bill or at least allow him the use of their character, they insisted that it fit into their pre established universe in some way or another. Wright wasn't willing to budge on that. He wanted the story to be singular and not to tie in at all with what Marvel has already been doing. They just wanted it to work so that they could use the character in future movies. That's the only thing that changed from how Write's script was done to how it is when we'll see the film.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
There is a huge difference between GoTG and an Antman who isn't Antman, nor part of the original Avengers. His one claim to fame was making Ultron and now Stark and Banner made him. So now you have a dude playing a dude who was another dude that has no relevance at all to his entire origin in the marvel universe. I hope this flops as bad as Daredevil. They could have spent the money on a better hero/villain than this crap. They could have shitout a movie about Loki and made as much as Ironman, yet they go with this.

It's like making a movie for Jarvis the butler, not the smart ass AI. Black Panther is just as bad. What's next, The Falcon?