Anyone got a pic of Shelly?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Erronius gone for over a year. Impressive.

Also, I do not have Shelly pics anywhere except in the deepest recesses of my mind.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Weird. How come I can type the @ symbol and the first few letters of anyone's name and get choices of member names, but when I do @erron I get nothing? Doing a preview of this post, apparently if I type the whole name it works, as shown by @Erronius

I knew he had made the transition over here, but I was baffled by not being able to tag him. Weird.
It caches user names in there by recent posting first.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you please add Shelly's name to the auto-correct list so that no one ever knows what is being asked for :-|

Ain't nobody going to want to see that again

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has this piece of history been lost forever? We need a pic thread that has all the oldies - Raven, Shelly, etc etc. Don't want to look - don't.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lol who was that other tranny we had during one of the board hops? looked sort of like the kid from Mask with glasses

d6032df749f73af4c72d060344744078.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been farting nonstop tonight

Think it could be all the sun-dried tomatoes that were in my pasta?

Brad2770

This is what happens when you have fapped to everything you can on the internet and still crave new material.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least it doesn't have the full on vag shots. Still get shivers remembering that.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh, it wasn't the grossest pussy most of us have ever seen on the internet. But holy shit the rancid personality and drama attached to that cunt was legendary.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
For Ravvven, just find a picture of whitney houston's corpse, covered in white powder and sprinkled with Percocet 10s, and change the skin to be white.

re: Jerle, god he was ugly. Was he the one who once he became trans, started blowing every thread up with how to talk about cis/trans etc, and it would piss him off to call him a he? Did he really kill himself?