Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I don't slow when hit unless by gas, but I still run into people now and then that can wiggle back and forth at speeds that should tear their face off from the G forces

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Fucking great bug.....party leader quit and boots me to the main menu. Had really nice gear too, super annoyed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking great bug.....party leader quit and boots me to the main menu. Had really nice gear too, super annoyed.

The worst part is your party leader didn't actually quit. That's just what the bug says. It says "party leader left game" or some shit and then you get booted. Happens due to group making and switching people in and out usually. Tonight I got the error notification twice, but I didn't disconnect. I never have. But I'm also 100% the party leader.

It's kind of infuriating the entire tactic of the endgame of this game is just to attack people already in a battle. No fucking idea how to combat that though:

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I need a group to play with... Anyone playing this on the PS4?

They need to add a way for pug groups to continue playing together. I've been pair with some great players but its such a hassle when the games ends to friend request them and such.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Like Xevy said, the party leader usually doesn't even quit. Had this happen with friends last night, about 5 games in a row. we reformed the party and it seemed to resolve the issue. But it was definitely infuriating.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Does anyone feel like sometimes when they get hit they get slowed and sometimes they don't get slowed?

I've had at least 2 or 3 games now where I land and can barely move no matter what I to until death, then 2-3 more where that somehow stops after 30 seconds and then goes back to normal. There's definitely some issues as Mist is noting above that needs to be cleaned up.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have experienced all of the latency and CTD issues at some point or another; however, this is the first BR game I've even tried and I am loving it. If they can fix the netcode issues it is an easy play for me and I'll even kick them $20+ for the playing time.

Cybsled

I’ve experienced a couple stutters from server lag, but no crashes. That ready up bug pops it’s head up every 30 games or so.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really getting tired of the peacekeeper meta. Can't wait until that shit is nerf. Wingman might need a little bit of nerf too.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm lots of lag tonight(Can't sprint, slight stutter in movement etc), usually clears up though by the time 10 squads die.

Not sure I have hit any cheaters yet. Though I have noticed a huge upswing of kids playing. SO many games with what sounds like a 10 year old playing, and almost always they are horrid, run off alone to die then leave the game instantly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm lots of lag tonight(Can't sprint, slight stutter in movement etc), usually clears up though by the time 10 squads die.

Not sure I have hit any cheaters yet. Though I have noticed a huge upswing of kids playing. SO many games with what sounds like a 10 year old playing, and almost always they are horrid, run off alone to die then leave the game instantly.
Glad it's not just me.

Played one game and was rubberbanding all over the place. Pretty much unplayable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone feel like sometimes when they get hit they get slowed and sometimes they don't get slowed?
Only arc stars slow you. Maybe gas does too.
Really getting tired of the peacekeeper meta. Can't wait until that shit is nerf. Wingman might need a little bit of nerf too.
Pretty sure Peacekeeper isn't even that good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Gas slows you, even if your own teammate drops it. Prevents sprinting while in it, friendly or not. Arc stars slow you, bangalore ult slows you, and bullets don't slow you but if you get hit you tend to stop in place, canceling your sprint and preventing you from sliding. That's probably what you're feeling.

Peacekeeper can do 110 damage+ at 35m with the choke. That's not right. That is fucked. They should just increase the spread, decrease clip size to 3 or 4, or have damage drop off. Then it's fine.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Buttfucking a whole team with a fully modded Spitfire isn't right either, but it sure is fun.