Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Patch appears to have fixed a bunch of performance issues for me. Less stuttering for sure.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Less stuttering but I had a bug where I got rezzed, used a phoenix kit, and I was stuck in "healing mode speed" for the rest of the game. Somehow my team managed to get the win.

Also I really wish you could turn off icons in this game. It's gotten me killed multiple times.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had 2 more client crashes yesterday, hopefully there's a fix or two for that.

Also noticed that apex turns itself down like 1% a game in the volume mixer. Eventually it was so quiet I had my headphones super cranked trying to hear.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, this really isn't a tournament, it's just let streamers splurge out for four hours and pay who ever got luckiest

Basically how it was. Think it's funny Viss and Doc's team won their first 8 games in a row, but were never in first, basically hovering around 3rd-5th the whole time. They had a couple 30 kill bombs, too.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting. I signed up for the origin premier so I can play anthem for a month, but it gave me a skin, some badge and 1000 coins in this game also. Now the first two I guess could be removed when i most likely cancel before next month, but can't really take the coins back.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Interesting. I signed up for the origin premier so I can play anthem for a month, but it gave me a skin, some badge and 1000 coins in this game also. Now the first two I guess could be removed when i most likely cancel before next month, but can't really take the coins back.

I'm more curious if they give you more coins every month or if it was a one time thing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL I 3v1'd a group and one of their guys had the same slowness bug I had earlier. Felt kind of bad but I guess the karma is transferred.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best game this morning. 3 kills and liberal use of Bangalores smoke made me a much better teammate.

Also, shout out to Xevy Xevy , I lowered my sensitivity from 4 to 2 and many more shots were hitting. It is night and day.
My brother in law told me the same thing. I haven't played enough matches since changing it to notice a difference yet, though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think the thing is when people are close, they can juke juuuuust enough, but not like CoD where they're fucking all over the place. So if you're at like 4 you're over-correcting all the time, at least I was. I tried down to 1.8, but I think 2 or maybe 2.2 is good for me. Don't even ask me about my DPI I have no fucking clue tbh. I think it's 1100. I use a 12inchx12 mousepad too, because I don't have desk space.

I would watch myself at 4 and I would just lead people when adjusting my full auto at like 4 feet. Just completely shooting next to them. Now the only problem I have is not manning up and holding down left click and hoping I win. A lot of the close fights are just the dude and I both destroying each other and whoever had 200hp or gets 3 extra headshots wins. I'm fine with that though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK so dropping hot (like a blue zone or whatever) and gang punching a person with your whole squad is my new favorite thing in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The punching is very clunky in the targeting, but feels SO fucking good when you connect. The stagger, the knockback, and finishing some one with a punch to end a squad is amazing. The best is punching a Pathfinder and finishing him because he explodes into a bunch of metal bits like you're fucking Goku or some other anime character you nerds probably love.

I just noticed. I ninja starred that robot RIGHT in the dick. BM on BM, man.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The punching is very clunky in the targeting, but feels SO fucking good when you connect. The stagger, the knockback, and finishing some one with a punch to end a squad is amazing. The best is punching a Pathfinder and finishing him because he explodes into a bunch of metal bits like you're fucking Goku or some other anime character you nerds probably love.

I just noticed. I ninja starred that robot RIGHT in the dick. BM on BM, man.

So the ninja stars do stick, it looked like it stuck right to him and followed as he ran forward at you. Btw that mozambique, ugh worst gun ever.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If someone ever Pings a Mozambique, all the characters voices in the squad should laugh.

Mozambique here
Squad: hahahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Having shitloads of fun with this, the movement mechanics of Pathfinder make it hard to switch to any other character. That said, the random crashes to desktop are infuriating. They seemed to improve a bit after the patch, but today, literally crashing randomly every single game. From right at the first drop to going for the win in the top 3, this shit just crashes to desktop any fucking time, ready to put my fist through my screen.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think I added every Origin name I saw but that's only like 10 people, way more than that are posting here.

I'm BrandowithKids, would like some more people to play with.

Edit: And yeah this game is pretty damn fun. Got a Mastiff yesterday for the first time, thought it was pretty badass even with no attachments. Probably my preferred setup so far is a R-99 or R-301 and a Peacekeeper or Wingman. Have barely touched the LMG's though.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Having shitloads of fun with this, the movement mechanics of Pathfinder make it hard to switch to any other character. That said, the random crashes to desktop are infuriating. They seemed to improve a bit after the patch, but today, literally crashing randomly every single game. From right at the first drop to going for the win in the top 3, this shit just crashes to desktop any fucking time, ready to put my fist through my screen.

If on Nvidia, supposedly rolling back drivers can help if you are crashing a lot.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
No crashes yet. Occasionally will take too long to find a match but I usually attribute it to me minimizing and opening up too much