Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe the hotfix today or last night fixed servers. Hit reg seemed... better.

I always knew we could do this, but I finally pulled it off!

Also, careful if you play with your squad too much. Bonds can become.. TOO strong.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
38 ain’t old!

Right?

.......right? :(
You have to be savvy now. Since that little reduction in twitch skills means you lost fights you would have won back in the day. Its why I play games like Siege for my fps fix. Brains count for more then twitch skill.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Nah, that's not old. It's just old to all the millenials lol

Half of millenials are in their 30's with the oldest being 37, depending on which definition range you go with. We're getting so old that the age group we bitch about is getting old.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Xevy Xevy it seems that you play a lot of BR, in your opinion which is better? Blackout or Apex?
They're actually more similar than people would like to admit. There's less bullshit in CoD, but more potential for cool plays in Apex. I think CoD took a major player hit with this though, so it may be a moot point.

Overall maybe I prefer Apex, but not by that much.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Never considered myself a millennial and I'm 35.

Yeah, I didn't either until I looked it up and found that there's actually several range definitions, and that most of them have 80 as the start year. That's why I laugh when people apply generational sterotypes without consideration of just how bloody different people can be across a ~20 year age gap. Most of this board is millennials bitching about millennials.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The broad generation definitions are laughable when you realize they are lumping people who grew up with VHS, SNES, dial-up and Windows 95 with the DVD, PS2, broadband and Windows XP crowd.

Goldeneye was the pinnacle for the first group while the second never heard of it, yet same "generation". That's why I don't mind the Xennials - Wikipedia term for late 70s / early 80s folk.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The broad generation definitions are laughable when you realize they are lumping people who grew up with VHS, SNES, dial-up and Windows 95 with the DVD, PS2, broadband and Windows XP crowd.

Goldeneye was the pinnacle for the first group while the second never heard of it, yet same "generation". That's why I don't mind the Xennials - Wikipedia term for late 70s / early 80s folk.

Perfect Dark was better then Goldeneye. But yah the rest is spot on.

Cybsled

Cept for the fucking most OP gun ever made for a FPS... wallhacks and aimbot rolled into one

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Downloaded this to finally try it out. Beautiful game. Tight gun play. First two matches, killed before I could find a weapon. Third game, listened two some tween ramble on about how he needed to find a better scope, but I lived for quite a while but never saw anyone until they shot me in the back of the head. I fucking hate Battle Royale. Uninstalled after three matches.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
The random crash with no error message happens too often still. Game just close on your ass when your in the top 2 and thats when you throw your 70$ mouse across the room.

Wtf did Ea do to their servers, I dont remember battlefield 3 being this problematic.

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Downloaded this to finally try it out. Beautiful game. Tight gun play. First two matches, killed before I could find a weapon. Third game, listened two some tween ramble on about how he needed to find a better scope, but I lived for quite a while but never saw anyone until they shot me in the back of the head. I fucking hate Battle Royale. Uninstalled after three matches.

Are you me? Except I punched like 5 people to death cause I couldn't find a gun. Then I was running around with all their gear and I crashed to desktop. After 3-4 games I realized I hate BR and uninstalled it.