Archeage

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
IIRC, Car display platforms can only be placed on the 1,000 Gilda houses, the ones that look like the mini stone castles and have barely any room inside. In Korea, people would stick the platforms to the outside walls. It was weird.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Must be a translation error. Great.

I wouldn't want a mansion (the 1000 gilda house) because they are kind of stoney and empty and look like they would be drafty and cold. That super amazing mega-mansion that the koreans have looks awesome though. I think Kooncoon had one of those before he went nuts and deleted everything.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Took advantage of an idiot who forgot a 0 on delph gale guards and liquidated a little bit too much in a short amount of time to buy a delph squall cap for 6.5K anddddd I'm done for now at 4/3 Squall / Gale Delphinad. Maybe in the far future I can find a Gale piece to switch it up for the movement speed bonus. Not really sure why I need gold at this point given the additional layer of RNG necessary to get Ayanad (+ recipes and the fact I wouldn't trust anyone to craft it for me).

Decided to start turning my "area" (own most of southeast Withered Fields in Arcum; approx. 16 16's and a 24x24 townhouse) into a public cooking / alchemy paradise with enough saplings planted to nearly make it qualify as a national park, and I've also developed a bit of a soul by helping out less fortunate and/or new players with gear or pvp back-up while still keeping in line with the crafting regimen the two friends whom I play with set up wherein we combine resources and allocate them so as to get them caught up at some point, given that I'm the primary wage earner with my non-existent sleep schedule and army of alternate accounts. It's not like gear is selling right now anyway; I literally gave away an epherium lightning belt to a friend for his birthday without a second glance given that you can't even move them for 300g currently. I break up the monotony by going out and looking for a fight and playing defense at Halc, which was actually quite good this morning right before heading into work. We actually won once last night but we're right back to individuals queuing up for CR / GR 80 minutes before they start while ignoring Halc.

Oh, and I'm positive I'm not the only one who thinks this: who the hell designed Delphinad armor? How do you go from slick Epherium to Puke-Green power-ranger armor that is difficult at times to distinguish from quested Hasla....back up to flamboyant Ayanad. Did they switch art teams twice within the design timeframe there or what?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha. That's how the only castle to change hands on Kyrios was done, with a 200k buyout (was worth about $800 at the time). The guild that bought it also paid some 80k gold at Auroria release to buy all the resources to claim a castle after we about kicked them off Auroria.

IMO: This is a problem caused by how imbalanced sieges. You don't really need a strong guild to defend your castle. You just need to activate the cannons and get 70 people in a raid to defend. I hope this will change soon.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
level 55 patch on March 10th!

Now is a relatively good time to return to the game if you're looking to. We don't have the 1.7 patch which will bring a lot of good ship PvP, but we are getting the level 55 patch which will level the playing field slightly with new Obsidian weapons.

Morsakin

I've been prepping for Library the past few days, namely getting my grind consumables crafted en masse for my crew; jesus, cooking is a bitch. One of us is out for two to three weeks dealing with rl family shit of the worst kind so we're out of our cooking proficiency just as it was getting off the ground.... so I've got to powerlevel my friends' alt through 20k in the next four or five days unless I want to start paying for the consumables of a few folks which I'd rather not. Should be fun. So much....ground grain.

Thus I've been leveraging as much of my non-yata land as possible towards cooking and potion materials so that we're good to go on everything. The divine gift event made it easy pickings to get my printing alt to 50k so spellbooks shouldn't be a problem.

I do have one question though: Experia Patches.

I wasn't around in the Alpha to know their specifics, and am seeing that they're not appearing in PTS. Optimistically assuming they'll magically show up on Day 1, how were they crafted back then? I'm thinking of stocking up on worker's comps and buying another few plots of land to use towards them so that I can use them in the short-term for crafting inventory build up and subsequently for experia patch space come the patch next Tuesday. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I found some off the wall clubhead spots that I'll try to post the pics to as I can. Didn't find them on any of the aggregated korean lists. Same applies to Abalone / Penshells should anyone be interested. Can never have enough T3 pots. Figure I might as well post some of the otherwise close-to-chest info on rerolled.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
level 55 patch on March 10th!

Now is a relatively good time to return to the game if you're looking to. We don't have the 1.7 patch which will bring a lot of good ship PvP, but we are getting the level 55 patch which will level the playing field slightly with new Obsidian weapons.
Library too ?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it includes the library.

Here's the patch notes from the PTS:
Amary_sl said:
Accounts that have Patron on live servers have received a 10,000 credit grant on PTS. Additionally, credits purchased on live are reflected in your PTS account balances, but spending credits on PTS does not take them from your live wallet.

New Fluffy Command: "/say tell me a secret fluffy!"

KNOWN ISSUE: If you use Borderless Windowed mode or the new invert mouse options on PTS, please disable them before returning to Live servers, as these settings don't exist there and cause a conflict.
smile.png

KNOWN ISSUE: Portals that are supposed to take you to Diamond Shores and were temporarily redirected to Calmlands are still pointing to Calmlands.

= SECRETS OF AYANAD =

* The new zone of Diamond Shores and the Library of Ayanad instanced zones are now available.
* For NA/EU, Diamond Shores is a contested zone that cycles through the war and peace stages. Honor can be earned in Diamond Shores during war. Areas around the Library and the hubs outside are protected similarly to Nui statues.
* The interior of the Library is a no-PvP area.

* The maximum level cap has been increased to 55.
- Experience required:
- 50 to 51: 3,672,000
- 51 to 52: 6,609,600
- 52 to 53: 11,897,280
- 53 to 54: 21,415,104
- 54 to 55: 38,547,187

* A new active skill has been added to each skill tree at 55:
- Battlerage: Behind Enemy Lines
- Witchcraft: Fiend's Knell
- Defense: Fortress
- Auramancy: Mirror Warp
- Occultism: Death's Vengeance
- Archery: Snipe
- Sorcery: God's Whip
- Shadowplay: Throw Dagger
- Songcraft: [Perform] Grief's Cadence
- Vitalism: Whirlwind's Blessing

* All initial 6 tiers of Obsidian weapons can now be crafted, and the materials for these weapons can be obtained through the world.

* Monsters in Sungold Fields and Exeloch that were previously capped to level 50 are now uncapped and drop Obsidian weapon components.

* Library costumes have no stats, come in a single tier, and can be crafted with the following components:
- 100 Ayanad Costume Design Scraps
- 70 Enchanted Skeins
- 50 Disciple's Tears
- 400 Gilda Dust
- 10 Blood Archeum Crystals

GENERAL
* Borderless Windowed Mode is now available under Options > Screen > Screen Mode.
* Inverted Mouse options are now available under Options > Functionality > Scroll down to the bottom of this pane.

* Trade chat is now faction-wide instead of zone specific.

* When placing new property, if you have 2 placed properties with unfinished construction, you will be blocked from placing any more. Fellowship Plazas do not count toward the 2-unbuilt-property limit.

* The proficiency requirements to craft Illustrious through Delphinad gear have been reduced or removed.

* Calamitous Vyrava can now be spawned properly.

* Quest: "Ghost of the Royal Tomb" no longer displays a system string when interacting with the Royal Stone Coffin.
* Quest: "Harves the Cotton" can now be completed properly.
* Quest: "Trouble at the Weeping Mine" can now be completed properly.
* Item: Mirage Donkey: Incorrectly high strafe and backup speeds have been fixed.

Morsakin

Hoping one of you can answer a question that's been on my mind which I've been unable to verify given my work schedule and the likelihood I won't be able to get on the PTS for long before the patch hits live; where does one craft the Library Indexes? Are we able to craft the upgraded Tyrenos' version?

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Haha. That's how the only castle to change hands on Kyrios was done, with a 200k buyout (was worth about $800 at the time). The guild that bought it also paid some 80k gold at Auroria release to buy all the resources to claim a castle after we about kicked them off Auroria.

IMO: This is a problem caused by how imbalanced sieges. You don't really need a strong guild to defend your castle. You just need to activate the cannons and get 70 people in a raid to defend. I hope this will change soon.
You know Tuco, you guys should have done this for fun.

Conquer a castle, then sell it for cash. After some rich guild sets it up, attack it again. Win=sell it. Lose= challenge!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hehe, maybe when they balance sieges more. Then again the guild that is vulnerable to losing their castle (even with how difficult it is to take one) is siege blocking by buying their own scroll. I don't think either group that can mount an offense (us or the GB alliance) can take their castle at this point though. It all depends on whether they can convince certain guilds to help them. A big reason why it's so easy to defend is because it's easy to find people to defend with you since sieges happen so infrequently.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
So far everything is going smooth on Eanna. No weird bugs and only 1 hour delay on servers being up again. We claimed half of Diamond Shores and then went to kill Kraken,while the rest of our server is dicking around in Library. So far so nice =)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Get your Mages to 55 ASAP. God's Whip is the most overpowered skill in the game and will absolutely eviscerate players of equal or lower gear. It's the main reason why level 55 has never been balanced in KR, and I doubt they rebalanced it for NA/EU.