Archeage

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They banned a TON of people for the archepass exploit. Wouldn't be surprised if they were getting DDoSed right now.

Molten Core Raider
And just that quick it looks like most of the banned/suspended people are back in game with all the gold and goodies obtained along the way. That's not a good sign for this game longterm...

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is what it is, I have just accepted I will always be behind as someone who works for a living.

This morning I finished my house and will just take it easy.

Plant my trees until I get enough thunderstrucks and do my dailies.

Was really cool last night just before resets I joined a raid and we all went through all the auroria and rift dailies. Managed to complete everything within an hour and It didn't cost me a single hereafter stone.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got my farm wagon chroma lol, definitely works and saves hundreds of gold. The biggest expense is getting the TS log for cart. I would get on this fast in case they change it later, saved me ~360g not having to make the wheels. And you get a bunch of stuff from the quests too.

Molten Core Raider
Im a few gold shy of being able to buy a log (unless my cedars come through for me tonight) but that's my plan for tomorrow after I make a few trade runs tonight. Hiking from Airain Rock to Solzreed on a donkey one pack at a time blows.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
For someone who has never really played AA, is this worth getting in to?

I know that's a pretty generic question to ask. I enjoy group content, but I also like to solo grind sometimes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know about this, or maybe figure it out?

rCB2UlK.png

I'm thinking Hellswamp, but since that is a conflict zone, I don't see the above situation working. I remember getting missions for Villanelle and Silent Forest when I hit 30, but those are probably the 2g missions.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure why that post says converting the Cart to a Cart Chroma costs nothing? You need a Regal Carpentry Workbench for the conversion, right? Making that is certainly not free.

Edit: Nice, there was a station in the preview homes at Hatora in Arcum Iris.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Nope, no need for anything other than a regular carpenter bench, I made mine this morning at the bench in Airain Rock. Hustled through the cart creation, summoned it once to satisfy the quest requirements of pulling out a farm cart, then hit the bench and converted to a chroma for zero labor or resources. Hope to push it to a Wagon tonight and start making some money running packs.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the wagon faster than a Donkey+Carrot? I got the chroma wagon, but haven't used it just yet, though I don't have enough material to make 4 packs yet. =)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
ive just been ignoring archepass and doing what i used to do in this game back in 2014, focus up a proficiency with my labor, dick around in pvp and wander looking for shit to steal. did the developers forget this is a sandbox? no one wants fucking dailies hamfisted into this game , esp not ones that require 10+ hours to fully grind out. Yet im reading that archepass is basically a requirement as it gives the best rewards. Seems like the wierdest thing to put in a game that doesnt even need it, its like they saw dailies in other games and just wanted to throw it in to this one. Its been wildly unpopular and hope it gets removed soon

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
The concept of it is fine, the game needs some sort of monetization to stay afloat and Im all for something like a pass system, but any and all activity within the game should contribute toward the pass, not have contributions dictated by the pass itself. Not to mention the pass quests have zero to do with the actual pass you're working on. If Im working up my vocation pass, the last damn thing I wanna do is hike my ass to Marcala and kill 30 things. If I wanna potato, let me potato and earn rewards in the process.

Is the wagon faster than a Donkey+Carrot? I got the chroma wagon, but haven't used it just yet, though I don't have enough material to make 4 packs yet. =)

Im not sure what the donkey + carrot speed is, but the Farm Wagon is 4 m/s (6m/s with eco fuel), the Farm Hauler is 5 m/s (7.5 with eco fuel), and the Freighter is the same base speed as the Hauler, but is 8.5 with eco fuel.

Molten Core Raider
Archepass being disabled (finally) while Gamigo examines gold reward values, quest distribution, level of effort, and overall enjoyability of participating. Players will be given Diligence Coins periodically while the pass is down. This is a good step in the right direction but man some economies are fucked hard. I saw a Timber Coupe driving around last night on Denistrious...

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
You sure you weren't on mirage island or something? Timber coupe is 2000 gilda plan, that's not possible yet at all.

Molten Core Raider
He was at the community center in Airain Rock driving around while I was making packs. I thought the same thing though, there was no way someone could have a coupe yet, but it was colored white like the chroma wagons so I assumed there's some wonky nonsense with the cars like there is the farm cart/wagon.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my manor built, gonna hopefully get a thatched and another farm next to this on an alt at some point if someone will sell or they abandon property.

ScreenShot0001.jpg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What can you do with an 8x8 house in terms of additions / upgrades? Once my current crops on my 8x8 farm are done, I'll be upgrading that into a 16x16, so I'll have two 16x16 farms and the 8x8 house.

Is there some current information on how/where to get more Blue Salt Bonds per day? Right now, I think I can get at least 2 from the Comm Center, yet the info I've found seems to indicate you could get several more even without being in a Family.

Speaking of Family, is there anyone on Kaylin who has an alt that isn't in a Family that wouldn't mind helping me make one?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Man, Hiram is crazy now. Basically every gold and labor I own has to go into it to get decent gear. How are potato farmers dealing with that issue? Is there even a market for craftet items yet?