Archeage

Bruman

Golden Squire
Maybe I am missing something, it is 10 per 5 right? That should put you around the number that you have? I am also tired as fuck so maybe my brain isn't functioning correctly.
It's 10 per 5 when online. 5 per 5 offline. The fact that char select gives you "online" levels of regen is news - I had heard people even say the exact opposite.

sebur

Bronze Squire
It's 10 per 5 when online. 5 per 5 offline. The fact that char select gives you "online" levels of regen is news - I had heard people even say the exact opposite.
How so? I had heard this awhile ago, or at least that is how I understood it and starting staying at the char select screen ever since.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing on Naima with 2 real life friends and the longest queue any of us experienced so far has been 50 minutes.

I'm having a blast so far.
smile.png

Lucky enough to get my house, large farm and small farm side by side in Vilanelle, near the water and an aquafarm in the water. Got my clipper, manage to do a few runs for charcoal so I could make my level 30 armor, almost done with all the crafting/gathering quests for all the armor sets and titles, 1 or 2 quest left for each.

I'm just level 32 though, made the last 8 levels or so just by gathering/crafting.
smile.png

Oh and Aquafarming is gonna get me killed one day, came close to dying quite a fw time already, busy aligning coral I am planting and not paying attention to my breath.
smile.png

Oldbased

> Than U
12 hours ago was 2500ish in queue now only 350 to go.
Almost there... almost there

Sort of a funny lols about it actually. I ordered stuff for a new PC today. Since I have been in queue, it was processed, shipped out and has traveled halfway here.

If I had timed it better, would have been the first MMO you could literally order and built a PC while waiting in queue to login.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At this point I'm logged in to the damn game 24/7 due to fear of queues. The grace period lets me remote in to my home pc and log out and immediately log in on my surface at work and bypass the queue. I'm able to do some farming here and there at work, but most of my time is spent at char select. When I'm about to go home in the morning I do it again to log back in at home. My only fear is that I get disconnected while I'm asleep during the day and will be unable to get through the queue before I leave for work to get some real playtime.

Thanks for the endorsement on my application to PRX Tuco. That banana run last night gave me a good glimpse at PRX's level of organization and discipline and I like it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At this point I'm logged in to the damn game 24/7 due to fear of queues. The grace period lets me remote in to my home pc and log out and immediately log in on my surface at work and bypass the queue. I'm able to do some farming here and there at work, but most of my time is spent at char select. When I'm about to go home in the morning I do it again to log back in at home. My only fear is that I get disconnected while I'm asleep during the day and will be unable to get through the queue before I leave for work to get some real playtime.

Thanks for the endorsement on my application to PRX Tuco. That banana run last night gave me a good glimpse at PRX's level of organization and discipline and I like it.
No problem, thanks for coming along.

The queue problem is cascading. Everyone knows about the char select thing so everyone is logged in permanently so the queues take longer. This weekend is going to be nasty. I could see people queueing up on Saturday afternoon and not being in until Sunday morning.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yep, it' then play in the evenings an ugly situation. I'm forced to character select if I want to play on days I work. I work until 9-10 am every morning, go to sleep while logged in to char select so I can play after I wake up in the evening. Without being able to bypass the queue by being always logged in, I'd only be able to play every other week.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Hopped into queue at 6:30pm. At 12:30am I still had 500 people ahead of me.

Tuco is right. It's going to be a shitty weekend.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah no shit, fucking 1800 person queue @6am CST. I've got to play a grand total of 2 hours all week before CTD.

I'm calling these fucks today and trying to get a refund.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Any suggestions on how to tell if a piece of gear is an upgrade?

I'm admittedly very very used to the WoW model, where you just use whatever has the biggest main DPS stat. But a lot of gear I'm getting from later quest rewards has less (sometimes significantly so) of my main dps stat (intelligence). But it'll have more magic defense or something.

Should I be sticking to "more dps", or just always take whatever is newer? Some of my gear is pretty old. Level 38 currently.