Archeage

Trokarr

Lord Nagafen Raider
The gold spammers are evolving. Their latest trick on my server (Enla) is that they commit crimes and die so that they go to trial. Then they spam the trial channel with their buy gold spam for the duration of the trial. I bet Trion didn't see that one coming.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So, I spent all 400g on APEX on my server @45g a piece, bought a character expansion slot, and am able to roll on a new server with all my credits
smile.png
Also gave away like 40g before leaving to 4 lucky people @10g/each.

One day to do it.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
The gold spammers are evolving. Their latest trick on my server (Enla) is that they commit crimes and die so that they go to trial. Then they spam the trial channel with their buy gold spam for the duration of the trial. I bet Trion didn't see that one coming.
rrr_img_77877.jpg

Kind of reminds me of now in FFXIV. The spammers are all but gone from the open chats, so now they send you a Friend Invite instead. Of a different query, those NPCs that hackers are spawning. I heard they don't drop loot but do they give exp? Anyone try and kill one of them?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do agree that there is a large number of players who play this game like its farmville which blows my mind. You be surprised how many use peacetime to their advantage.

On some servers the game is running into the same problem as other faction games where on e side outnumbers the other 3-1 or worse.

sebur

Bronze Squire
We seem to get this during the rift event in Hasla or use to. One of the guilds on the west faction would show up a lot but I have seen some of the larger guilds on our side occupying the zone more often now.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do agree that there is a large number of players who play this game like its farmville which blows my mind. You be surprised how many use peacetime to their advantage.

On some servers the game is running into the same problem as other faction games where on e side outnumbers the other 3-1 or worse.
the rookborne to falcorth trade run on Naima is funny as hell. We kill anyone trying to move packs during any conflict phases, then when it turns to peace time the zone gets flooded by greens trying to run packs over the mountain. Its funny as hell when the zone starts lagging more severly and you can say "oh, its going to peacetime in 5 minutes"

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We seem to get this during the rift event in Hasla or use to. One of the guilds on the west faction would show up a lot but I have seen some of the larger guilds on our side occupying the zone more often now.
Yeah at first Halcy was dominated by western guilds, now they don't even show up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm worried that the west faction guilds are quitting. I still see them in Hasla every once in a while (due to my farms being there), but otherwise they're pretty sparse.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At first I thought having our own faction would be a bad idea, but now I think it'd be a great idea. I really miss the dynamic created by the inter-server warfare of GW2. I'd love it if Halcyona was cross-server in the same way, and offered better rewards.

What's annoying is how the other top servers are locked where you can't create western characters on them. I'd love to invade them somehow.

Also a 15m queue, which is actually good news for the game unless they reduced the server size.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just tried queueing for 1v1 arena several times for long periods and never got in. Is there a secret to this? I did the 5v5 arena and got top score my first try and won, but I want to do 1v1 just to train.

lindz

#DDs
About what time did the properties start becoming available on Kyrios the other day? My server it is tomorrow and I have a few I have my eye on but not entirely sure what time. Does it say on the building?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About what time did the properties start becoming available on Kyrios the other day? My server it is tomorrow and I have a few I have my eye on but not entirely sure what time. Does it say on the building?
If you go up to each building and "interact" with the first option, it will give the exact time(iirc in your local time) when it demolishes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just tried queueing for 1v1 arena several times for long periods and never got in. Is there a secret to this? I did the 5v5 arena and got top score my first try and won, but I want to do 1v1 just to train.
I've never gotten into a 1v1. Done two 5v5's, and each time half my team bounced a few minutes in. So basically I don't do arena anymore.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That would be me yea. Hilarious riding out into Halcyon when peacetime has hit and you meet about 200 tractors coming the other way loaded.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
A few of these have already turned up on my server and what you have is at least 20-30 people standing around waiting for demolition. Either a hacker claims it immedietely or someone with a macro does.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ah, what a nice surprise. Logged in to check my farm this morning, and what's sitting there waiting for me? A thunderstruck tree!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nice! A couple others got one last night. I switched to pine on my three farms, so here's to hoping for winning the lottery!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got mine off cedar, not that it matters.

I'm wondering how quickly these will actually move on the auction house. I'll likely keep one log for the farm cart.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
There's a long period of wait because there are not enough zone instances booted for the arena. Once a match finishes, a 'zone' is opened up.

It sucks, but that's how it is. 5v5 and 1v1 zones are on different reserve timers so at 7am EST you can get instant queues pretty much for both.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Game is more fun and addicting than I expected. However, after running perfectly the first few days, my screen started flickering while playing on Sunday. Tried messing with some settings, but didn't want to drop to lowest graphics setting.

Any ideas? (please don't tell me my graphics card decided to poop its pants)