• Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
In light of recent events, we need to figure out if members of this board are Nazi's To help simply things if you ever voted Republican, if you are white, if you are male, if you eat meat, if consider yourself American, if believe there are only 2 genders, if you voted Trump, if you ever disagreed with Bernie, Hillary, BLM, if you watch Game of Thrones, if you piss standing up then you are without a doubt 100% a Nazi. Sorry guys thems the rules.

damn_you_are_a_nazi_son_of_a_bitch.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 4Picard
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
In light of recent events, we need to figure out if members of this board are Nazi's To help simply things if you ever voted Republican, if you are white, if you are male, if you eat meat, if consider yourself American, if believe there are only 2 genders, if you voted Trump, if you ever disagreed with Bernie, Hillary, BLM, if you watch Game of Thrones, if you piss standing up then you are without a doubt 100% a Nazi. Sorry guys thems the rules.

damn_you_are_a_nazi_son_of_a_bitch.jpg
I don't know why but this seems like a trick question!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
IBTA

In Before The Auschwitz

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm itallian descent and my great grandfather served with Il Duce. is that close enough?

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
White male.

One grandfather proudly killed Nazis, but the other one served as a medic in the Italian Army, so I guess I'm worse than Hitler?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My grandfather killed Nazis, my father killed Commies, and my brother killed Arabian Scientologists.

I'm pretty sure that makes me a Nazi so, after much deliberation, I voted yes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My grandfather killed Nazis, my father killed Commies, and my brother killed Arabian Scientologists.

I'm pretty sure that makes me a Nazi so, after much deliberation, I voted yes.
1. Race
2. Sex (not gender, biological sex)

These 2 questions are all that are needed to determine if someone is a Nazi

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I called you a Nazi?

Sounds like you're melting a little faster than my gif. Stop crying, faggot. I did just call you a faggot. You are a faggot. Not a Nazi.

A faggot.

Can Nazis be faggots? I don't recall Mein Kampf touching on the subject at all.

But seeing as how his entire world view was race-based and 'genetic' in it's conception, I assume he would want good German men to make good German babies so I assume he would be against faggotry.