Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Oldbased

> Than U
The interesting metric from this thread is given 4 equal choices will most choose 1 2 3 or 4.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah. God-Emperor Hitler killed those Nazi faggots. They 'ate the poo-poo' and had to die.
More like they were getting the better men transferred to their "units" and Hitler got jelly if you know what I mean.

I mean units as in "dicks".

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I like how most of you idiots still actually picked one of the four "yes" answers. The majority being Tops AND Bottoms with a couple of you "switches" in the middle.

Still fags.

• 1Trump
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I like how most of you idiots still actually picked one of the four "yes" answers. The majority being Tops AND Bottoms with a couple of you "switches" in the middle.

Still fags.

Which one did you vote for? I voted for #3 because I feel like a third-rate Nazi. I have yet to kill any Jews or subject my entire country to the whims of my enemies by getting myself stuck into a global gene-war.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U

Still fags.
I wasn't always a Nazi. I used to be a nice person. The left drove me to it after watching them attempt to destroy everything great left in this world.
I have ascended beyond what Hitler was however into what I feel he would have been if he were still around today.
I now seek equality in the world. Every man deserves to die regardless of race, faith and belief. All men are the same. Valar Morghulis

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I wasn't always a Nazi. I used to be a nice person. The left drove me to it after watching them attempt to destroy everything great left in this world.
I have ascended beyond what Hitler was however into what I feel he would have been if he were still around today.
I now seek equality in the world. Every man deserves to die regardless of race, faith and belief. All men are the same. Valar Morghulis

Confirmed not a Nazi.

• 1Worf