Are you a Nazi?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are you a Nazi?

• Yes

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I like how most of you idiots still actually picked one of the four "yes" answers. The majority being Tops AND Bottoms with a couple of you "switches" in the middle.

Still fags.

You sound analy blasted. On a scale of 10 to 10 how large are the rivers of blood that are currently flowing from your backside?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, the poll did cover 50% of the honest options.

941px-Political_chart.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
My great grandfather fought along side Hitler in WWI.

Well he was in the German army at least. I like to imagine he fought along side the fuhrer.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was in the Fuhrer's inner circle for damn near a decade.

Harassing people while they tried and failed to break into fear plane was almost as fun as roasting jews.

Also, there's spot for "centrists" on that chart - it's the arrow at the top.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Us poles were fucked by Nazi and the commies, thus I'm a centrist. My great grandfather and his family hid in the woods for months when Hitler invaded, starving, eating roots and shit. Rest of my family since ww2 stood in breadlines and in fear of saying wrong shit about commies to wrong people and dissapear.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Us poles were fucked by Nazi and the commies, thus I'm a centrist. My great grandfather and his family hid in the woods for months when Hitler invaded, starving, eating roots and shit. Rest of my family since ww2 stood in breadlines and in fear of saying wrong shit about commies to wrong people and dissapear.

Confirmed Nazi.

• 3Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was in the Fuhrer's inner circle for damn near a decade.

Harassing people while they tried and failed to break into fear plane was almost as fun as roasting jews.

Also, there's spot for "centrists" on that chart - it's the arrow at the top.
and you gave my GL a headsup up (Koryo) about a certain faggot paladin we had (flobnob) bragging on the pally board about a certain pally hammer we let him loot while we were secretly collecting the other half of the seru scroll. he was deguilded that day. i never thanked you properly for that.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
In light of recent events, we need to figure out if members of this board are Nazi's To help simply things if you ever voted Republican, if you are white, if you are male, if you eat meat, if consider yourself American, if believe there are only 2 genders, if you voted Trump, if you ever disagreed with Bernie, Hillary, BLM, if you watch Game of Thrones, if you piss standing up then you are without a doubt 100% a Nazi. Sorry guys thems the rules.

damn_you_are_a_nazi_son_of_a_bitch.jpg

Some of you are 100% all of these, my ching chongness takes me out of contention, so I'm only 92%

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather

My family tried escaping communism, got stuck in poland, then the nazis invaded, then poland became commies

dat luck

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Wrong as fuck. The Asians embrace the Nazism you know this deep down to be true Daniel-san.

d7bddeda61136123d4115437ffe92a7f--ralph-macchio-the-karate-kid.jpg

asian_nazi_wedding_640_12.jpg

1448892574-1.jpg

1448892574-0.jpg

Japanese-pop-band-Kishidan.jpeg
Please don't associate my asian with the jap asian, those fuckers aren't right in the head with all that radiation in their sperm.

Why do you think they'd rather fuck machines than people? Higher technology is what fucked their shit up, they've been chasing after that mistress all this time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My great grandfather fought along side Hitler in WWI.

Well he was in the German army at least. I like to imagine he fought along side the fuhrer.
How did his lineage end up in West Virginia? That sounds like a bigger failure than the Nazi's WW2 campaign. :(

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users