Army of the Dead (2021)

Caliane

they do use the saw.

But, the missing mom... yeah. honestly, I didn't really even think of it at the time. but, last night was reviewing it in my head, when considering the vault, air, etc, discussion. and yeah, I was like wait.. what happened to her? she was on the copter right? but... then isn't seen again during the fight, or crash. does she get knocked out, when the zombie jumps in? theres no reaction shot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

went back and rewatched the ending. The mom does show up in one shot after the zombie fight, as the bomb goes off, and they are hit be the shockwave. shes in the cockipit passenger seat. holding on.

when the heli hits the dirt, the cockpit has a huge spike into the windshield, showing TIG 100% dead. when daughter gets up, she walks over to the cockpit, again showing it, impaled. and we even get an interior shot, showing her impaled.

Theres several out of focus shots showing the cockpit. its possible, but not clear.. the mom is show dead, hanging through the window. its out of focus. can't tell for sure its her.

Caliane

theres 2 ufos in the very beginning. as the convoy leaves area 51. theres two lights in the sky, which fly off into the sky, causing thunder/lighting as they break atmosphere.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
screenrant is AWFUL but the pitch meeting is basically bite size plinkett reviews.

i just watched it and i'm just sorta "meh" about the whole thing. the black dude who houdini'd himself out of the vault was somehow a carbon copy of Common without actually being... you know, interesting... i really like batista as an actor, he's got a whole lot more range than people give him credit for. that being said he's BARELY good enough to drag his terrible scene partner (the chick that played his daughter) through the movie. not only was her character pants on head, but she's a terrible actress as well. ugh. i'm irritated by how enjoyable this movie COULD have been instead of the mediocre B movie that we got.

and seriously. wtf is with the robot zombies.

• 2Like

Goatface

1621835816367.png

a million in $100's, weighs 22lbs

=
would give the movie 4/10. the daughter is a full 2 points off. so much retarded shit going on.

• 1Like

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How is it that the retarded daughter
is pretty much the only one that lives?
Zack Snyder movies are cool to look at but my goddamn pet rock is more intellectually engaging.

6/10

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Watched the og dawn of the dead on YouTube tonight instead. Such a good movie. I’m talking 80s version

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
zack snyder. genius director. eye for great shots

also
zombie fetus :trump:

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Zack Snyder hasn't made a good movie since 2009 and people are surprised this one also sucked?

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The missing mother bugged the hell out of us too. The whole reason for the goddamn daughter to come along / get everyone killed and she's not even addressed at the end? My guess was that she absolutely died but some test audiences didn't like it and so they cut the scene where you clearly see her corpse.

I was soooo triggered when they used the saw to cut through the wall instead of cutting through the very exposed metal bar that locked them in.

Another triggering point: when the one chick, who stupidly told the untrustworthy guy that she didn't trust him, nearly makes it back not only does no one help her, but she doesn't even let them know that corp dude tried to get her killed.

I can't wait to see the Pitch Meeting vid for this abomination. The action scenes were great but the stupidity of the plot/characters ruined it.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Full-auto spray headshots. Libs see shit like this in the movies thinking its possible and then scream out about cops not being able to shoot perps in the gun hand or the leg.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This movie was basically Zack tossing a whole bunch of zombie flick, caper flick, and buddy flick tropes into a blender along with a dash of woke spice and pushing the button to get something random and barely edible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This was garbage... holy shit, when was the last time hollywood made a genuinely good movie. Everything I've seen in the past 2 years has been shit. Utter shit. Tenet was decent, but compared to Nolans other movies it was shit. The film industry in this country is dead and good riddance to bad rubbish.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This was garbage... holy shit, when was the last time hollywood made a genuinely good movie. Everything I've seen in the past 2 years has been shit. Utter shit. Tenet was decent, but compared to Nolans other movies it was shit. The film industry in this country is dead and good riddance to bad rubbish.
It really was terrible and thats coming from someone that gives zombie movies a much, much lower threshold of goodness.

The sad thing is some of the actual zombie scenes were great and showed how much potential this movie had. All positive momentum would end as soon the focus went back to the heist or any scene that revolved around the daughter or pilot. It was just too busy and felt like an abomination.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The “Team” felt lifeless and devoid of any character with the exception of the Guardians of the Galaxy hulk Dude, and even his character was rather deadpan. Lesbo copter pilot and random_gun_chicks were yawn and toxic masculine security guard was forced cringe. Soulless team.

Hollywood has definitely hit a dial-a-diversity-plot hole and is churning the crap out now.

• 1Like