Arrested Development

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a reference to the Micheal episode when the mailman died. That was like 4 episodes prior, I love the attention to detail with the intertwining of the stories lol
Pete! Fuck, didn't even make the connection that they would be there for a different funeral, was waiting for it to tie in to some crazy scheme=P

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Not far in yet, but I like it. Sure, it's not quite as good as the originals, but then they were pretty fucking fantastic, but these are still good. The only really wtf part is Lindsay, I seriously thought they'd cast a different actress in her roll until she started to talk. What happened? Botox?

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Got to the Tobias episode and the gf came home from work so I had to start all over again. Second play through, I've been catching a bunch of background scenes that intertwine the story line even more so. And yeah Lindsay's face, I think she touched up her nose at the very least. I too thought they cast a different actress and dubbed over her voice then realized it was her and was sad.

nuday

Golden Squire
I saw her on Ellen a few days ago (it was on in the breakroom, don't judge me) and I swear she didn't look half that bad.

Simas_sl

shitlord
The fourth episode is the first I've really liked a lot. I thought the first three were good but not great. I'm enjoying all the cameos and still happy there's a new season.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was great. There's obviously supposed to be a 2nd half to this season though. Can't be wrapped up with a 90 minute movie. A lot of the new tertiary characters just disappear halfway through, which kind of seemed odd.

Fedor

<Banned>
W3JM6iZ.jpg

W3JM6iZ.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It isn't quite up to the season 2 level, but its still better/funnier than literally anything else on network tv right now. The David Spade joke from the Lindsay episode, the recurring black guy tip stuff, the Imagine/Bruckheimer stuff are all terrific. Still as many subtle/quirky jokes as ever, but I will say this show works better as an ensemble. Hope this leads into a movie or another season.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
seriously what the fuck is up with Lindsay's face? looks like she had some shitty work done

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Not far in yet, but I like it. Sure, it's not quite as good as the originals, but then they were pretty fucking fantastic, but these are still good. The only really wtf part is Lindsay, I seriously thought they'd cast a different actress in her roll until she started to talk. What happened? Botox?
Just telling my friend the exact same thing and this is the first post I see today, lol.

I'm only on ep 5 and it was really taking off, I can't wait to get off work in 6 fucking days to watch it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno. I've watched through 6 now, and the Tobias episode was the only one that I really laughed much.

Another complaint are the scenes where they have the kitschy music, voiceover, and a character talking all at the same time. I don't know if that's something they used to do, but it leads to me missing stuff because it's just too much noise at once. I think it is something they did before, but they toned the music down a bit before so you could actually hear what they were saying.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This whole thing has been great to me. I guess I am just really attached to the characters.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The music is definitely something that they have done since the show started. Also, LOL at the GOB episode. That is up there with the originals, certainly. Bee business, Tony Wonder, Egg/Ann... god damn.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, also loved the CoooOOOooIiiiiNNNCIDEEEEENCE shit with the Indian spiritual music.

Did anyone else instantly read Lucille's prison number backwards? These fuckers think of everything.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The biggest lol moment of the season for me was Gene Parmesan's first appearance. I had totally forgotten about him and didn't see it coming at all.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
So I marathoned this season, and while it started off slow, it picked up steam. The Gob episode is classic, on par with episodes from the other season. I nearly spat my drink on the screen when they showed homemade shiv in the Lucille episode. I think I'll be watching this season again. I really wish they released this on may 4th instead.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Having the Indian cast from Outsourced in the Lindsay episode was pretty sweet. I had forgotten how funny they are. This series has cameo appearances out the wazoo.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No love for John Slattery? His "thinking cap" had me rolling.

I'm only through the second Lindsey episode right now. It is good, not epic or whatever but good. The Gob episode was top notch. he show needs more George Michael and more Lucille.