Arrested Development

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People saying they can't wrap it up in a movie are being silly, they set everything up already. Movie is like 3ish episodes, they can finish up. Of course there's no way toperfectlywrap up everything, but there never is.

Maeby episode was great. George Michael finale was kind of a letdown just because it was SOOOO deep in to all the twists and turns and shit it kind of strangled the rest of the story.

Ron Howard stuff was pretty much all great, loved the giant wooden baseball cap carved over his office door.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I finished it up, really I don't think they need a movie or whatever. They could end it where they left it with Michael and George Michael and that is fine. It definitely built up the humor throughout the season with all the callbacks and stuff. I liked it a lot, fuck the haters yo.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, I need a movie. Michael/George Michael relationship can' be left totally fucked, and I need to see how Buster gets out of jail.

BTW, hope everyone watched after the credits of the last episode, has an "On the next Arrested Development" bit post-credits.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It would be nice, but whatever. Besides, leaving the father-son relationship there is kind of fitting for this show.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Could finally end with Fake Block being a huge success and George Michael telling the whole family to fuck off and everyone else completely failing because of their greedy petty bullshit (Michael included).

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
pretty sure it's going to be a movie

tumblr_mnfr8sQPXr1qzujsgo1_500.jpg

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Ok, then I too have no fucking idea what Ham is talking about. We're obviously not underground enough to understand it. NICE MAC BTW, FAG.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
Just finished watching it an while i think the season was funny it just did not have that AD feel that made the show show great. If they do another season they really need to go back to the ensemble cast and ditch the individual episodes. The pacing just felt way off.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Season 4 was god damn gold. I'm pretty sure the reason they did the format they did this year was a combination of explaining what everyone's been up to for the last 7 years along with scheduling issues. Although, at this point probably Jason Bateman is probably the only major character who'd be doing anything more worthwhile. I didn't feel like it was missing anything that made AD special. People should lay off Portia de Rossi too. She's 40 now, and for a woman there's a huge difference between 33 and 40.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just finished it. Thought it was great. On par with everything else. So many jokes that you don't realize are jokes until you've reached episode 10+. That's old school AD style. Although I would've enjoyed a Maggie Lizer cameo.

EDIT:

A decent pic showing the timeline.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-21.53.09.png

The only piece I missed was how the "Catch a Predator" sting was setup. I'll have to rewatch because that's the only hole I can't piece together.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-21.53.09.png

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I guess I could have paced myself better and I've watched a ton of shows after multiple seasons have aired, but I think I watched them too fast. I'll be re-watching them periodically but I think I would have preferred some air in between episodes. My fault entirely but it was like being a kid in a cake store.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wait, the shaman was maeby?

How did I miss that?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The only piece I missed was how the "Catch a Predator" sting was setup. I'll have to rewatch because that's the only hole I can't piece together.
Maeby let the cops at the bar use the model home in exchange for covering her bar tab or something.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I could tell the shaman was definitely someone in disguise, but I didn't come close to guessing Maeby.