Arrested Development

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yes, Slattery was great. Best new cast member is Rebel Alley though...good lawd I want to fuck.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Not as richly layered as Prometheus, but still better than most TV out there.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I just finished episode 12 and it definitely gets much better. I don't laugh much at all during the first 5 episodes but have been really enjoying the last few.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Christ stuff was a riot too. Although Bobby Hill did it first with his Amazing Jesus
tongue.png

tongue.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The people hating on this probably only watched a couple episodes. The first three or four are mostly setup. The major payoffs are the first Tobias and Maebey episodes. The Gob shit was funny as hell, too. Honestly, once it got rolling, only the Buster episode felt flat to me. I am glad that my wife and I power watched the season, because I don't know if we could have kept it all the complicated intertwined plot threads straight in our minds, otherwise.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Just finished it. Totally time for a5th season.
I don't think a movie would work as well as another season.

I also don't get why it was so difficult to sync up these peoples' schedules. Other than Michael and George Michael, how busy can all the others really be? At the very least, the majority of them aren't doing anything more worthwhile than Arrested Development. It's basically a bunch of has-beens or never-weres outside of a few actual stars.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Crushed it over the weekend.

Took a bit to get started, but once it did, it was quality laffs.

WTF happened with Portia De Rossi's face? Everyone looks fine (Cera's nose and Maeby's tits being the notable difference) but fuuuuck, De Rossi looks like she had a few botched face jobs in the interim.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think a movie would work as well as another season.

I also don't get why it was so difficult to sync up these peoples' schedules. Other than Michael and George Michael, how busy can all the others really be? At the very least, the majority of them aren't doing anything more worthwhile than Arrested Development. It's basically a bunch of has-beens or never-weres outside of a few actual stars.
David Cross, Will Arnett, and Jeffrey Tambor are always doing things. Tony Hale is pretty busy too. Lucille is on Archer and i can't think of anything else.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I watched the final episode from Season 3 last night, and the first two new episodes. My observation was that the final "original" episode was fucking hysterical from start to finish, with the Pete Rose horn cuts, Maeby's "there's a girl in my soup!" card, "shoveling coal" and so on. Good god the original series was funny, I had forgotten in the couple years since I watched it. First two new episodes were very, very flat to me, but understandable given they have to bang out a lot of story/catching up in a very short time. But really, I can't think of anything that stood out to me as being overly amusing from them.

So I hope everyone's right and that it seriously picks up steam!

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just finished, really enjoyed it, can't see how its possible to tie everything up in a movie though. Bring on s5!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
First 2-3 episodes start off really slow and the new dynamic really throws you off since they rarely get multiple characters in same scenes. By episode 5 I was laughing hard. Tobias + The Thing (Where's my little girl? Daddy needs to get his rocks off!", GOB + Jesus Illusion + Tony Wonder, Lucille and prison, Maeby's episode, etc. All high quality stuff.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maeby's episode, GOB's episodes, and Lucille's were by far the best ones. Though the Ron Howard / Jerry Bruckheimer shit was awesome.

Also GOB's diet is parmesan cheese/mustard. Both a Martin Mull reference as Gene Parmesan and Colonel Mustard.