Arrow

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just going by what they showed us. The second she confronts dhark. He just force pushed her around the room like a noob. I did like the campy manner in which she yoinked his magic thingy which for some reason he had just sitting around his living room like it was some kind of bowling trophy. Then she starts casting talisman of the gorilla on herself and breaks it. I lost it after that. Cherry was felicity breaking up with Oliver after the mother of his son specifically tells her, " I made Oliver promise not to tell anyone about William, especially you." It's like she was looking for any excuse to break it off with him. If I was Oliver, I would be like, 'fuck you then, I got pussy waiting for me everywhere I go'. Simply hilarious episode, even the flashback was comedic.
This was the worst episode of Arrow I can remember. And there was too much drama. I don't need to hear the piano playing in an episode for 15 minutes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I still giggle every time I see yet another spelling of (Damien) Darhk in this thread. This season has been much like the 3rd, lots of promise and a massive failing to deliver. Shame really.
I've looked up the proper spelling of his name several times, its just such a stupid name that I can't be bothered to remember it correctly. Maybe I should start calling him Dharhk just to be safe.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah not sure why you guys are even disappointed at this point. This show went full CW Dramatard middle of last season and now its basically the Smallville drama circle jerk that dominated the entire middle of that series. ITs gotten so bad that I can't stand watching the crossover flash episodes anymore and I hope the menstrual cramps of this show don't infect Flash too much.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lana is still worse than any of these chicks though. Not that these are great now, but they still have further to fall!

Caliane

yeah. Felicity's magic legs is some of the most best unintentional comedy ever.

in this show, and even in the greater context. Oracle took decades to get healed. Felicity Sue took a week, and just healed herself. haha.

what is the turnover for filming? Any chance they did this, *because* everyone was making the Oracle comparisons?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sick of the constant 'even though it made perfect sense to keep this from me im super upset over it'. That was almost word for word the same fight Iris had with Eddie. I wouldn't be surprised if they reconcile the exact same way too, something really awful happens to Oliver (like Eddie getting framed for killing those cops) that makes Felicity realize how much she really lovs him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Felicity just turned her father in because he didn't do whatever was necessary in order to be in her life, then can't believe Oliver isn't doing the same. The timeline where you told me about the son led to all of us dying? NO EXCUSE.

She is nowhere near hot enough to get away with being a dumb bitch at the same time. Ollie should just go back to banging all the hot chicks that make appearances on the show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just re-watched S1 and I gotta say, that's the Felicity I loved. Always saying things like 'It feels really good having you inside me'.

Ganthorn

N00b
I don't know why he didn't just tell her and tell her not to say anything. Was kind of dumb for him not to do that. I did nearly spit out the soup i was eating when he said they had "animated adventures"

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
There was so much wrong in this one single episode I don't even know where to start....
yeah, this show is quickly becoming something I might just drop unless i'm surprised by the graveyard scene or something big happening at the finale.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think we can probably cross William and his mother off the list for the dead person in the graveyard, so now I think it has to be Lance or Felicity's mom. Could be Mr Terrific but I don't really see them offing their token gay.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's probably Tommy who's only comicbook dead. He comes back just in time to die again.

That or Laurel, but that's probably just wishful thinking

Column_sl

shitlord
It's probly pretty easy to tell just by snooping the actors IMDB's to see what projects are up coming. I just don't give a shit to look

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think we can probably cross William and his mother off the list for the dead person in the graveyard, so now I think it has to be Lance or Felicity's mom. Could be Mr Terrific but I don't really see them offing their token gay.
we found out last night that Connor Hawke is actually John Diggle Jr. so you can cross diggle off too. i pretty much agree except dont discount Thea. she had her bloodlust substory completed and she serves no real purpose anymore except hero support and daddy issues with Merlyn. who i still think will be the man that killed whoever is in the coffin. besides Dhark lost all his mana now

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you STILL on about Dahrk not being the bad guy? Jesus Christ.

And no, they aren't killing Thea two seasons in a row.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you STILL on about Dahrk not being the bad guy? Jesus Christ.

And no, they aren't killing Thea two seasons in a row.
Darhk is a bad guy and he probably will be the main bad guy from beginning to end. but all im doing is keeping an open mind because Merlyn is still kicking and now he is fucked over royally by Oliver and he still has his cards to play. he still has Venril Saithir's Remains (sorry couldnt resist) and he knows a lot more shit than damien friggin darhk. there is no more lazurus pit so my theory is Thea dies saving ollie from merlyn and she will stay dead.