Arrow

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
The choreography is top notch, and probably my favorite part of the show. The fights are entertaining to watch and not just "insert shaky action here" moments.

I loved the archer duel scene Ollie had with Jack.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
And you really should watch at least up to the Huntress episodes because if you thought the other chicks on the show were hot, she's crazy hot. Well, if you are into chicks, you could be one yourself, or gay, or transgender, or even a furry given this board's history I suppose. In that case, Oliver is fucking ripped so you should watch for him.

I wouldn't give the show that high of a rating either, but it is FAR better than I ever expected it to be, and given that it is on the CW where you don't have to have House-like numbers to stick around, this could easily be another ten season series.

adamwarlock

Trakanon Raider
I just wish they would use character's comic book names, rather than civilian names. What's the use of borrowing characters from the comics if only comics geeks can figure out who they are.

Sterling

El Presidente
I just wish they would use character's comic book names, rather than civilian names. What's the use of borrowing characters from the comics if only comics geeks can figure out who they are.
Same shit they did with Smallville? Was a sporatic Smallville viewer though, so not sure if that was the norm there or not.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was like that mainly for Clark Kent. They never had the ability to actually call him Superman or Superboy for the show. It wasn't til after the original showrunners left, that the show really upped the DC comic characters showing up. Hell they only showed him in the Superman suit in the last 2 seconds of the series finale.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What, no sprinkler system in the nightclub over his secret lair? And he ditches the fireman about to be killed to put his outfit on? Kinda lame ep

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
What, no sprinkler system in the nightclub over his secret lair? And he ditches the fireman about to be killed to put his outfit on? Kinda lame ep
Agree,

Best Part was at the end , he is talking to his Sister, and she says to him sorry about your nightclub being burned or something like that, he says, it was still under Construction, its just now it take little longer lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think he sais his club was under construction and now its even more under construction. Lol. I guess the fire dept there really does suck because they didnt even inspect the site to see if its safe to be there. :p

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
They need to tighten it up a bit.

The bad guy in the last episode being a john doe and in a comma for months and they couldn't tie him to the missing fireman was a bit lame.

That said looking forward to the next episode. I do kind of hope we don't end up with a safe cast though, which I can see happening. I would prefer they do a supernatural and kill off people.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
The show is finally getting better. For awhile I wasn't sure if the show was awesome or so terrible it was awesome.

The first handful of episodes though (after rewatching them) really were bad. Seems they're getting into a groove now and it's starting to look like a decent show.
8.3 rating? Eh, it's not that good but it's still pretty good.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
at some point in season 1 or season 2, dont know how they avoid not haveing him find out that his mother is bad guy.
That she is in bed with them so to speak, she caused his father and step father now to be kidnapped and mind erased etc.

Just dont know if they somehow avoid this, as he will have to kill his mother or send her away.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
seems pretty easy to get out of. his mom supposedly "wants out" of her dirty dealings and the only one who seems to give a shit about her is capt jack so when arrow dispatches him she should be ok, unless of course another big bad is his superior and wants revenge.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
seems pretty easy to get out of. his mom supposedly "wants out" of her dirty dealings and the only one who seems to give a shit about her is capt jack so when arrow dispatches him she should be ok, unless of course another big bad is his superior and wants revenge.
I hope they don't take that route though, she could sacrifice herself perhaps to protect him and his sister perhaps?

Didn't Mom have a hand in his dad's ship sinking as well, Or was that just a freak accident ?

I would like to see a darker Green Arrow, and I think they are teetering on the edge of that.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I wonder if the did some makeup on the sister to make her have the same growth on her lip as the mother. Or they are both dirty bitches outside the show

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the did some makeup on the sister to make her have the same growth on her lip as the mother. Or they are both dirty bitches outside the show
You're killing me! Now I'm going to see it on both of them every episode!

I hate you.