Arrow

supertouch_sl

shitlord
He and Cyrus Gold have been long-time friends and Oliver Queen even sees a photo of them together, triggering a flashback of his near-death experience. What would Laurel's motivation be for pointing the finger at Sebastian? I realize I'm arguing about a fictional character, but the writers can choose better ways of advancing the plot.

And yes, the drug seizure scene was one of the dumbest things I've ever watched.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well sebastian is a public figure, pictures with him dont mean too much. And laurel is "on drugs" so it means her judgement is now bad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
chick looks like shes fucking dying. i would bang Sin over her now. last year she was a close second to felicity, huntress of course being the hottest.

this episode boggles my mind, how can they possibly keep expanding the DC universe on a small budget program like this? now we are getting the Suicide Squad? is this going to be part of arrow only or are they going to branch into Flash as well?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
"Do you have one of your hoodies" "Do you seriously have to ask?"

Buyer for the Earthquake device in Markovia AKA the home country of Geoforce and Terra (and also where it was built to begin with...)

Ollie asking Slade if he wants to get home to see his son Joe AKA Jericho of the Teen Titans

Amanda Waller (in true New 52 form as a thin woman... sad really) and forming her 'squad'

"Team Arrow?" "I call it that sometimes!" "Dont!"

I can only watch this show alone now... my fanboi excited twitching would scare off any sane individual.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Glad it got better. I like the show, but I'm like 13 episodes behind. Not even sure I've finished the first season yet.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Diggle, Felicity, Huntress, Malcom, Barry, Sara, Roy and maybe Slade....am i missing anyone? uh yes tommy but he's dead
and yes....Sin > Laurel

supertouch_sl

shitlord
That was easily the stupidest episode of the series. The prison that contains Ben Turner looks like a jail in a podunk town, Roy is standing a few feet from Arrow IN BROAD DAYLIGHT and can't tell it's Oliver, and the person on trial for mass murder is now running for mayor.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hey now, more Moira is never a bad thing! I'd break both of our hips railing her.

I was laughing the whole time Roy was staring right at him too. Utterly ridiculous that they keep using that as an effective disguise.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
That was easily the stupidest episode of the series. The prison that contains Ben Turner looks like a jail in a podunk town, Roy is standing a few feet from Arrow IN BROAD DAYLIGHT and can't tell it's Oliver, and the person on trial for mass murder is now running for mayor.
See your using normal logic, you need to use superhero logic.

i.e Clark Kent disguise and Bruce Wayne never needing sleep. I mean holy shit Lex Luthor became president and that guy had threatened Metropolis a million times. Laura just needs to die in a fucking fire already, Hopefully Sara kills that bitch in her sleep. it wont happen but it makes me feel warm and tingly inside to think about.

Side note: Why cant more sites be like CW and air the shows online. Its pretty fucking awesome to be able to watch this show when i dont have to worry about class/work/woman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the absurdity that a rich playboy like oliver queen is a very dangerous vigilante in a disguise is primarily why people find it hard to accept that he and the guy in a green eye mask and hoodie are one and the same. not the disguise itself. in the pre neck snap superman movies, clark kent is a little weenie while superman is a big macho badass. those glasses are not the only thing keeping people from finding out who he is.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I thought his decision to unmask for Roy was pretty well set up and played. Also, I don't care that you can pretty much tell that Oliver is Green Arrow. Suspension of disbelief goes hand in hand with the genre...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought his decision to unmask for Roy was pretty well set up and played. Also, I don't care that you can pretty much tell that Oliver is Green Arrow. Suspension of disbelief goes hand in hand with the genre...
I've liked this show from the beginning, and felt the first few episodes of Season 2 were getting even more cheesy than it already was. However, the last 2-3 episodes of Season 2 have really picked up I think, and I 'm really digging the story and show.

Might have to read more about DC "lore" as I have no idea about all these super hero references that keep getting dropped.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've liked this show from the beginning, and felt the first few episodes of Season 2 were getting even more cheesy than it already was. However, the last 2-3 episodes of Season 2 have really picked up I think, and I 'm really digging the story and show.

Might have to read more about DC "lore" as I have no idea about all these super hero references that keep getting dropped.
My first two stops immediately after watching an episode of Arrow are 1) this thread and 2) Wikipedia. I think I enjoy reading about all the little easter eggs, possible plot lines, and new characters as much as I enjoy watching the show.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, looked like sarah alone raised the bar like 3-4x on camera. Last episode it was Ollie, who will be next!?!?!