Arrow

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm assuming they are saving Wally West for any Justice League movie that may pop up.
Sadly not likely. Even though Wally was the Flash for 20 years and notably the Flash for all of the DC Animated Universe he currently does not exist in DC Comics. When they decided to reboot the universe they pretty much eradicated any of the first generation Teen Titans they could in an effort to make the Big heroes be younger. So no Wally West, no Donna Troy etc.

This has resulted in persistent feelings of ill will from the people who grew up with Wally as their Flash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im watching a documentary tonight, Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics. its pretty decent, im getting infos on who some of these arrow villains are or may be.

spoiler question
has Amanda Waller been referenced yet? if so, is it possible she is employing Merlyn and Brother Blood?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She was the person that kidnapped diggle when they went to russia. Normally fat and older though, dc has been making her skinny and more attractive lately hah. I didn't even notice she said that was her name but I left the tv on and when I heard the name it woke me up

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its not much of a surprise that Amanda Waller knows who Ollie is. She's always been an exceptionally well informed bitch.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Superheroes always seem to know the other ones. It's like a bro code, though.

Good episode...My jimmies got rustled when they cliffhanged. Felicity in the red dress $$.

Not being a comic person but knowing that Barry Allen is the Flash (or will be), and being able to recognize a lot of the other tie ins, I gotta say they're really expanding on the universe very well. It feels very organic and non Marvelly, and the CW could pull spinoff shows on a lot of these characters and have them be a hit (relatively speaking) if they did the shows in the same way as Arrow.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
For a show that has been denied to tie into Batman vs. Superman, or any forthcoming DC movie plans, it is using a lot of Batman/Justice League stuff. I know its a comic book show, but they pour it on pretty blatantly. I never watched Smallvile, but did they pull the same thing? I understand having to dip into the well and use cross over villians because Green Arrow's Rogue Gallery isnt like Batman's, but you might as well start making DC shows and have crossover episodes so that its not Arrow: Justice League Edition

(I am not a comic nerd like some, but I know enough to make connections. I can be mistaken)

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
For a show that has been denied to tie into Batman vs. Superman, or any forthcoming DC movie plans, it is using a lot of Batman/Justice League stuff. I know its a comic book show, but they pour it on pretty blatantly. I never watched Smallvile, but did they pull the same thing? I understand having to dip into the well and use cross over villians because Green Arrow's Rogue Gallery isnt like Batman's, but you might as well start making DC shows and have crossover episodes so that its not Arrow: Justice League Edition

(I am not a comic nerd like some, but I know enough to make connections. I can be mistaken)
Smallville showed a lot of the justice league and others, martian manhunter, aquaman, mera, impulse, green arrow, cyborg, hawkman, dr fate, stargirl, zatanna, black canary, speedy, cosmic boy, lightning lad, saturn girl, wildcat, sandman, green lantern, atom, flash, red tornado, star spangled kid, the wonder twins, booster gold, blue beetle, superboy, supergirl.

Villians that showed up, lex, roulette, metallo, brainiac, zod, faora, toyman, maxima, plastique, icicle, doomsday, bizarro, isis, deathstroke, granny goodness, dark archer, captain cold, solomon grundy, black manta, darkseid, silver banshee, persuader, deadshot, rick flag, mxyzptlk, warp, white queen, live wire, parasite, neutron.

Both shows have stayed away from the batman stuff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty good ep.
i have a super spoilery question about flash.
i watched that DC villains documentary and im not sure if i heard this right, but did opposite flash kill barry's mom?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
one more who knows oliver is Arrow lol and i knew slade was getting jealous
smile.png

"maybe he thinks he penetrates just fine"...oh felicity,please never change eheh
and damn:
MpM9Yuo.gif

and come on!i wanna see malcom being a badass,not being threatened

Jx3

Riddle me this...
pretty good ep.
i have a super spoilery question about flash.
i watched that DC villains documentary and im not sure if i heard this right, but did opposite flash kill barry's mom?
I thought he was talking aboutThe Topwhen he was talking about seeing a whirlwind and a villain inside it.
rrr_img_52024.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Figured it was
There is one storyline where an alt flash kills his mom, more than likely they are going with zoom killing the mom. Zoom looks identical but is yellow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Figured it was
There is one storyline where an alt flash kills his mom, more than likely they are going with zoom killing the mom. Zoom looks identical but is yellow
zoom is the villain in the flash anime movie? he traveled from the 25th century to kill flash's mom just to fuck with him?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
zoom is the villain in the flash anime movie? he traveled from the 25th century to kill flash's mom just to fuck with him?
Professor Zoom honestly believes that he is a good guy. He sees his role as challenging Barry to be a better hero in a very nietzsche way. In his mind he kills Barry's mom to create the necessary motivation that leads him into being The Flash. The entirety of Flashpoint and hence the rebooted DC Universe is a result of first Barry going back and stopping Zoom from doing it, and then trying to fix the universe and put things back the way they were only not quite managing to accomplish that.

Note also that Miraculo, which is what they are calling the super serum they just injected into Slade in the flashback, is also the name of the substance that Hour Man uses to achieve his 'hour of power'. They are in the early stages of developing an Hour Man TV series, but in that context it sounds more like Dial H in that it will be an anthology involving different super abilities that people get as a result of exposure to Miraculo.