Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd be interested in completing the kenway trilogy as long as it focused on haytham growing up and becoming a Templar

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This is on sale for $20 today. So how is the PC version of Black Flag?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Don't know about m/kb controls but I played it on PC and thoroughly enjoyed. Would be a good use of $20.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Easily worth $20, best AC game by far. I played it with an Xbox controller attached to my PC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
amazing game

I am going through all of them. I just beat AC2 (wow amazing) and playing brotherhood. I can tell you AC2/Black Flag/Rogue are absolute musts. I love the Templar so I am more partially to Rogue just wonder how the PC port is. (played it on PS3 and it was still amazing as fuck)

I hear Unity after all the patches etc is alot better but I am going to wait until their Chinese DLC comes out.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rogue needs a PS4 remaster - I can't bring myself to buy it on PS3 and PC just feels wrong for AC to me.

sukik

Rogue needs a PS4 remaster - I can't bring myself to buy it on PS3 and PC just feels wrong for AC to me.
I'm playing Rogue right now on 360 and yea it looks like ACIII graphically but it's a lot of fun. Mechanically it feels like the best in the series(Even Better than Black Flag on Xbone/PC) but I haven't played Unity yet. And they improved the boat combat. I'd love to play it on next gen but if it doesn't I'll prolly play it on PC at some point if it has up res'd graphics.

spronk

FPS noob
theres something nice about getting more playstation trophies, nobody gives a shit about uplay points or whatever the fuck that gives you

i'll play rogue on PC when its $10 or if its released on PS4, which I'm 99.9999999% sure it will be

sukik

Uplay points are are good for playing assassin's creed barbie but that's about it. In Rogue you can unlock a unique outfit and a couple weapons that are useful early on. And I'm not sure but I think the unlocked outfit lets me bypass the smoke/gas mask mechanic but I'll have to test it more to be sure. In Some other other games like Far Cry 3 you can unlock some challenge modes, ACIII&IV had outfits and weapons. The weapons aren't end game, but they're a great leg up early in the game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Uplay points are are good for playing assassin's creed barbie but that's about it. In Rogue you can unlock a unique outfit and a couple weapons that are useful early on. And I'm not sure but I think the unlocked outfit lets me bypass the smoke/gas mask mechanic but I'll have to test it more to be sure. In Some other other games like Far Cry 3 you can unlock some challenge modes, ACIII&IV had outfits and weapons. The weapons aren't end game, but they're a great leg up early in the game.
Should have said uplay achievements that's what I meant the points are great the achievements pointless lol.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I'm playing Rogue right now on 360 and yea it looks like ACIII graphically but it's a lot of fun. Mechanically it feels like the best in the series(Even Better than Black Flag on Xbone/PC) but I haven't played Unity yet. And they improved the boat combat. I'd love to play it on next gen but if it doesn't I'll prolly play it on PC at some point if it has up res'd graphics.
I just Platniumed Rogue last week, if you enjoyed AC4 you must get Rogue. I was a little worried about stepping back from PS4 AC4 to PS3 Rogue but it really was not an issue once i got into the game.

Vaclav

I just Platniumed Rogue last week, if you enjoyed AC4 you must get Rogue. I was a little worried about stepping back from PS4 AC4 to PS3 Rogue but it really was not an issue once i got into the game.
I'm sure it wouldn't be - my actual issue with anything I'm sure will eventually get ported is I KNOW I'll end up buying a remaster of anything I enjoyed a ton, and rent anything I enjoyed enough to platinum. (which is most stuff)

Which makes buying something like Rogue silly for me, rather than waiting. (Plus I'm getting a backlog - good couple months recently)