Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
There are very few trannies that could be considered attractive, and you are definitely not one of them.
LOL I KNOW DOM YOU ARE SO RIGHT

IMG_0108.jpg

Rando guy at the bar the night this was taken (Monday) came up to me and told me I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen and just wanted a hug from me to which I obliged. All 3 of my friends can attest to that incident. Shit like that is not uncommon in my life. Y'all are such try-hards ^_^ Keep up the hate, I feed off of it.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 231033

Rando guy at the bar the night this was taken (Monday) came up to me and told me I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen and just wanted a hug from me to which I obliged. All 3 of my friends can attest to that incident. Shit like that is not uncommon in my life. Y'all are such try-hards ^_^ Keep up the hate, I feed off of it.

wonder what the odds are a hyper prog used you to get virtue points

mother fucker may have level'd up off you

That aside, I came in here to post that after this bracket everyone who goes through should get the asshat award changemymind

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

View attachment 231033

Uh... congrats on getting a self-serving hug from people who derive their self-worth from being kind to the rejects of society. Do you think that sort of shit is normal?

"That Tranny could use some kindness in their life. I'll just go hug them and tell them they're the most beautiful person in the world"

I don't think you're an idiot, so you know the answer to this already even if you try to avoid thinking it.

• 2Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 231033

This post also brought to you by a delusional narcissist

This post just screams butthurt feelings trying to salvage some ego after the blow landed and scored a point.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The person who moved in with me whom I'd known for almost a year and interacted with face to face got freaked out after being moved in for almost a month when I told her I had a cock, yet y'all have this notion that a rando at a bar could tell I was a tranny and was trying to get woke points for asking for a hug?

Y'all are fucking morons, straight up.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The person who moved in with me whom I'd known for almost a year and interacted with face to face got freaked out after being moved in for almost a month when I told her I had a cock, yet y'all have this notion that a rando at a bar could tell I was a tranny and was trying to get woke points for asking for a hug?

It's probably fortunate that I don't feel like being put up against a kangaroo human rights tribunal for hate crimes for contributing to a tranny's suicide, or the decision I made many months ago to leave you be would be tossed out a window.

You're a clown, and quite frankly not worth even the slightest risk of it to unload the truth onto you that would make Hodj seem pleasant in comparison.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Garbage

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

That person just thought you were are really ugly woman and gave you a pity hug. If they saw your cock, they would realize why you were so ugly. Dumb ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 231033

who goes to a fucking bar on a Monday?

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's probably fortunate that I don't feel like being put up against a kangaroo human rights tribunal for hate crimes for contributing to a tranny's suicide, or the decision I made many months ago to leave you be would be tossed out a window.

You're a clown, and quite frankly not worth even the slightest risk of it to unload the truth onto you that would make Hodj seem pleasant in comparison.
Go ahead, make my day... don't be a pussy, give me something to LoL about.

The fact you truly believe anything an incel on the internet would say about me could somehow push me to suicide is more delusional than the tranny you're apparently too chicken-shit to roast.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
who goes to a fucking bar on a Monday?

People desperate for the love their daddy never gave them, hence their desperate need for acceptance from a group of people who will clearly never accept them on the internet as well.

This post also brought to you by delusional narcissism

Ditto to this one.

Vanessa Vanessa is on full blown manic depressive crazy train today straight to dipshitville

We can hear the forced laughter covering up tears all the way across the internet from Richmond Virginia. That includes @Dom all the way in Newfietown or wherever on the surface of America's hat he resides.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

The fact you truly believe anything an incel on the internet would say about me could somehow push me to suicide is more delusional than the tranny you're apparently to chicken-shit to roast.

7867.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Accurate. In more ways than one because Vanessa Vanessa is an abomination created by mad scientists devoid of morals or ethics and so is Frankenstein

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

The fact you truly believe anything an incel on the internet would say about me could somehow push me to suicide is more delusional than the tranny you're apparently too chicken-shit to roast.

Mike Stoklasa: "What's wrong with your titssss"

I2222MG_0108.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage