AssHat 2021 Finals!!

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi vs Foler

Came back acting all retarded about Jug life, then swapped to “hello my fellow conservatives”. Chilled out for a brief second and has been insufferable ever since.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The FUCK?!?!?!?!?
Examining-Chads-1449839664.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ossoi vs. Foler - well deserved. Taking away his avatar will be an added bonus.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.
I usually agree with you on a lot of topics, but I am going to have to disagree here.

Ossoi not being able to stare at his own degenerate abs for a year will drive him way more crazy. And Foler is a big atention whore, nearly on Manessa levels, so scrubbing out after sneaking past Xeq will drive him bonkers. I see your reminding him he won Asshat and raise you reminding him he lost Asshat. Plus Ossoi buys his own bullshit, which the mark of a master Asshat.

Ossoi vs Foler- Ossoi, no contest.

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I usually agree with you on a lot of topics, but I am going to have to disagree here.

Ossoi not being able to stare at his own degenerate abs for a year will drive him way more crazy. And Foler is a big atention whore, nearly on Manessa levels, so scrubbing out after sneaking past Xeq will drive him bonkers. I see your reminding him he won Asshat and raise you reminding him he lost Asshat. Plus Ossoi buys his own bullshit, which the mark of a master Asshat.

R.89a6c7964bb0f3cb7a9713636cfa4d7b

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler

The Hat will only encourage more of Foler's performance and shtick.
My vote in the quote. It is for this reason I must Vote folger. Speaking frankly asshats are what make this place great.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ryukmyujm.jpg

Facts matter, as do words and definitions.

Can't get more bare, brass tacks and black/white as this gentleman. Foler Foler fits "Stupid and Contemptible" like a slick, well greased glove.

We're not judging who is the more degenerate, embarrassing person or this would go a different route. It's asshat by strict definition and I implore you, my fellow deplorables to vote along with me on these principles we hold dear.

Foler is much more prolific and an active asshat is the best asshat.

Ossoi vs. Foler is my vote and should be yours too.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Tiresome

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.
Sounds like your preparing for, a big drop?

Seems like you’ll need to get your facts straight prior!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

You've never heard of mirrors, shop windows, car windows, elevator mirrors, puddles, lakes or any other reflective surface?

• 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Honestly as much as I want to and would vote for myself in any other scenario, I’m going to vote for ossoi. I genuinely think he should be banned from the forums. His level of degeneracy is absolutely disgusting, it’s a disease/mental illness that should be terminated.

Ossoi vs. Foler

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ossoi vs. Foler - I don’t think his narcissistic personality disorder can cope with losing his abs-vatar, and the meltdown will be epic.

• 1Harrow