AssHat 2021 Finals!!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.
You can’t vote twice Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule regardless of how many alts you have.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Folder is a retarded larper this I know. But just how retarded is he behind the larp? Pretty retarded. But dog cock retarded? Unlikely. Better luck next year, Juggalarp.

Ossoi.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if its folder, he will just brag about being a gold butthat. assoi will take it personally and nope out of the board.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
if its folder, he will just brag about being a gold butthat. assoi will take it personally and nope out of the board.
Narcissists NEVER look at disconfirmation of their self love. It's like cognitive dissonance. If anything, he'll turn it to a positive.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Galaxy Brain

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ossoi vs Foler

Not picking Foler because that's what he wants and Ossoi will have a meltdown. Win/win.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Narcissists NEVER look at disconfirmation of their self love. It's like cognitive dissonance. If anything, he'll turn it to a positive.
I’m not a narcissist but I don’t see any negative to winning a reward. Just means I’m winning.

• 2OK, Sure
  • 1Moron
  • 1Harrow

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

lmao, you don't know me very well. Considering in a prev round you called me a "previously moderate" poster, lol then yeah, I think you are senile

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lmao, you don't know me very well. Considering in a prev round you called me a "previously moderate" poster, lol then yeah, I think you are senile
Why do you even post here? No one likes you. Can’t you find a new home?

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Harrow