AssHat 2021 Finals!!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.

Ossoi vs Foler
I'm in, they both disgust me for different reasons, but I see a personal level of satisfaction to be had here. And I come across ( HEYOOO) Folger's posts more often, so more lulz for me.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ossoi vs. Foler

I can sometimes see where Foler is coming from... every single post from Ossoi is straight garbage WHILE he tells us over an over how together he is, and what a gift to the world he is.

Also occasionally people get us confused, and I'm salty as fuck about it.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa's thread isn't even as terrible.
Remind me again who was the guy who created my 2.0 AMA thread???

This year's asshat isn't even a blowout for once... I'm excited for the final tally; I haven't done the counts but it seems like a pretty even heat.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi vs. Foler

Also occasionally people get us confused, and I'm salty as fuck about it.

lol - why would you be salty about something like this? You're getting confused with a guy that has an incredible physique, was a world top 5 speed run Druid in WoW Classic and who frequents the best fetish parties in Eastern Europe? Salty? You should be grateful.

Remind me again who was the guy who created my 2.0 AMA thread???

This year's asshat isn't even a blowout for once... I'm excited for the final tally; I haven't done the counts but it seems like a pretty even heat.

Learn to count, Foler is crushing it.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hey Kovaks Kovaks I got to your post and title right when I turned on the bidet. The timing made me giggle and apparently giggling opens up your butthole and now I'm not giggling anymore. I'm just sad.

Screenshot_20211122-061815_Chrome.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ossoi vs Foler

For that entire Katie Katro thread then not contacting her. Oh and the casual tourism and pretend interests in me updating the incel thread. Love the guy and this was a hard one.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ossoi vs. Foler

Foler will become even more insufferable if he wins this

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler

For that entire Katie Katro thread then not contacting her. Oh and the casual tourism and pretend interests in me updating the incel thread. Love the guy and this was a hard one.
First off you need to trust my plan on the Katro situation. It’s delicate.

Second off I am EXTREMELY interested in your incel thread and wish you would update it more often.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Harrow
  • 1NPC

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
First off you need to trust my plan on the Katro situation. It’s delicate.

Second off I am EXTREMELY interested in your incel thread and wish you would update it more often.

Hope you get that asshat tied around the front of your face

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi is a degenerate. Foler is the fucking Warhammer 40 fucking K Chaos God of Asshatery.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes it's for asshattery and not necessarily supporting or taking part in gut wrenching degeneracy.

Otherwise Mudfoot woulda won by light years.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi VS Foler

I voted for both because this is America and I'll do what I want

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users