AssHat 2021 Finals!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ossoi vs. Foler

Foler calls me a pathetic cuck all of the time but I know that he is just taking the piss and doing an exagerated internet character like we all do from time to time. I'd enjoy a beer/bbq with him unless I missed a thead where he's a massive degenerate somehow.

Ossoi is not only an irredeemable obnoxious asshole in the stuff he posts, you would also get an airborne genital disease by being in his proximity.

Anyway this is a serious answer, I'm sure lots of people are just voting whatever is funniest to them :)

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ossoi vs. Foler

Foler is definitely a bigger asshat and a total fuckstick retard, but I think Ossoi wearing the crown will be funnier and I'm in it for the lulz.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How many times can we vote?

omg-really.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler

For that entire Katie Katro thread then not contacting her. Oh and the casual tourism and pretend interests in me updating the incel thread. Love the guy and this was a hard one.
I have to say learning about the dog pill from your links and then having Ossi talk about fucking a chick who bangs her dog all happening in the same year is why I love this place. Thanks for the Incel thread!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ossoi v. Foler

Ossoi seems like a degenerate faggot but Foler is a truly worthless human

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.

I thought this was the case but now that's it's confirmed?

Ossoi vs Foler

Folder, the King of Gold and Asshat of the year? I'm so proud of you. Ossoi, maybe next year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have to say learning about the dog pill from your links and then having Ossi talk about fucking a chick who bangs her dog all happening in the same year is why I love this place. Thanks for the Incel thread!

I considered making an open book test for Foler which I'm sure he'd ace because he's SO INTERESTED.

25 multiple choice
3 essays (Chad fishing, Juggernaught Law, Scientific Blackpill)

I'd grade leniently.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler

Foler calls me a pathetic cuck all of the time but I know that he is just taking the piss and doing an exagerated internet character like we all do from time to time. I'd enjoy a beer/bbq with him unless I missed a thead where he's a massive degenerate somehow.

Ossoi is not only an irredeemable obnoxious asshole in the stuff he posts, you would also get an airborne genital disease by being in his proximity.

Anyway this is a serious answer, I'm sure lots of people are just voting whatever is funniest to them :)
God damnit Chris you literally had two options and you STILL can’t do it right. You are so PATHETIC.

Last edited:
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I considered making an open book test for Foler which I'm sure he'd ace because he's SO INTERESTED.

25 multiple choice
3 essays (Chad fishing, Juggernaught Law, Scientific Blackpill)

I'd grade leniently.
DO IT. You won’t.

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
pretty funny how Foler played everyone to vote for him.

Ah yes, the "I was trolling all along for the entirely of my existence on this forum to win an Asshat award," explanation. Such a classic. GOT US GOOD!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ah yes, the "I was trolling all along for the entirely of my existence on this forum to win an Asshat award," explanation. Such a classic. GOT US GOOD!
uh huh. if you cant tell he's been overselling his chad schick, then i dont know what to tell you. keep believing its not an act.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Harrow

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
uh huh. if you cant tell he's been overselling his chad schick, then i dont know what to tell you. keep believing its not an act.

He's always doing a schtick. There's no overselling. His entire existence is one LARP so I don't know where you think I don't think he's putting on act. He may be an asshat but you're so fucking retarded sometimes.

Edit: If he wins, I'm sure he'll try to tout it as some accomplishment and thing he wanted but deep down inside it will hurt.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users