AssHat of the year 2019

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You saw pics of that muscle car a_skeleton_03 got for his mid-life crisis right? What the fuck do you think happens when people riding in one of those get into a head-on collision?

No, I don't follow a_skeleton_03's blog. He literally hates me.

I still don't wish him any ill will. He hates me but he's never done me any real wrong.

Head-on collisions can vary in scope and scale, that's why I asked.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
All I know is they were taken to the hospital and the car is totaled from a head on collision, I'm not sure him possibly being dead precludes him from being asshat of the year though. That might win him the title!
Part of me thinks this over the line and then the other part of me thinks @a_skeleton_03 wouldn't want it any other way. God damn I love this board and genuinely hope he and his wife are okay.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, might have been funny for a bit if the forum wasn't so dead on weekends. He's banged up but fine, wife has a broken wrist. Kids weren't with them.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Meh, might have been funny for a bit if the forum wasn't so dead on weekends. He's banged up but fine, wife has a broken wrist. Kids weren't with them.

Well, that's boring good.

Maybe he'll develop an accident fetish ala Crash to replace the golden showers

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Here are the nominations in ranked order (ranked by post count)

Chukzombi
Tuco
Zapatta
Hodj
a_skeleton_03
Gavinmad
iannis
Bubbles
khorum
Lithose
Mist
AngryGerbil
lurkingdirk
Lendarios
Merrith
Frenzied Wombat
Tarrant
pharmakos
screamfeeder
Xequecal
wormie
Titan_Atlas
Chris
TheBeagle
Ossoi
Brando
Foler
Lightning Lord Rule
Uber Uberest
Vanessa
Zaide
Teekey
Julian The Apostate
Mudcrush Durtfeet
Tarisk
Sadre Spinegnawer
Jasker
maskedmelon
wellijustdontknow
Pharone
H.A. Monkey
Sieger
ardesco
FartBlog

Watch this space for a link to the first bracket!

Post counts are bullshit, post Ratios, this is Trumpmerica, effort for return means something to voters.

• 1Garbage

Hosix

All labs matter!
BotS was not on The Nameless. Pre-Kunark, we got every Vox and Nag kill on the server (and were the only ones to do Plane of Sky). Pretty sure we monopolized Fear and Hate during this time period as well. Legacy of Steel had no real competition (we cockblocked everyone as much as we could) until a Euro guild (forgot the name) got their act together during PoP. Still, we'd log in at noon (and beat them to targets) often enough that eventually they gave up and left the server, and we remained dominant through at least the end of GoD. A number of our members were Blizzard employees and a lot of the old school types' characters became NPCs in WoW thereby. A few gave quests, even.

Fuck....I am impressed. The drive for asshat is strong with you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 and his wife were struck head on by a drunk driver earlier tonight. Please remove his name from the competition.

Not to be an asshole but Classic Muscle Cars are a bit much for most folks, also they handle and brake like its 1969 and that is a massive problem for people who regularly drive a car that performs like one half a century in the future. You all take anti-lock brakes and suspension with no body roll for granted.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Someone had to complain. Guess it had to be you.

Who was complaining? this is about informing the electorate so they can make wise decisions in choosing their leadership in all things rectally related. Dont be fake news!

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Who was complaining? this is about informing the electorate so they can make wise decisions in choosing their leadership in all things rectally related.

giphy.gif

• 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
We don't just say play stupid games win stupid prizes, we live it.

Too legit to quit.

• 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not to be an asshole but Classic Muscle Cars are a bit much for most folks, also they handle and brake like its 1969 and that is a massive problem for people who regularly drive a car that performs like one half a century in the future. You all take anti-lock brakes and suspension with no body roll for granted.

They were in his wife's CRV thankfully.

• 1Garbage

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have a_skeleton_03 winning as far as he does because of how weak the competition is in his portion of the bracket, and even then I think his residual infamy might carry him past Xeq to the semi-finals. As for Vanessa, I'm confident he makes it to the semi-finals and at that point he's already beaten all the strongest contenders of the entire forum. Brando is nothing but hype and the left bracket is an underdog story at best.
Ftfy

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're a sad prick, you know that?

I make 0 posts getting salty if someone naturally calls me he but for a sad prick like yourself to take the time to "hurr hurr FTFY" just to do that is what sad pricks do.

People say "Y'know Vanessa, you just need to lay off the trans stuff here and not make EVERY post about that" but when sad pricks do it for me, it's like... well look; people are retarded and that's just the way it is.

Also, I can vouch for Mudcrush being who he is and not an annoying alt... just an annoying main. "Bash dem froggies", right Mud?

I knew him on Nameless.

Also, glad you're okay @a_skeleton_03 , get well boss!!!

• 2Salty
  • 1Bullshit