AssHat of the year 2019

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You're a sad prick, you know that?

I make 0 posts getting salty if someone naturally calls me he but for a sad prick like yourself to take the time to "hurr hurr FTFY" just to do that is what sad pricks do.

People say "Y'know Vanessa, you just need to lay off the trans stuff here and not make EVERY post about that" but when sad pricks do it for me, it's like... well look; people are retarded and that's just the way it is.

Also, I can vouch for Mudcrush being who he is and not an annoying alt... just an annoying main. "Bash dem froggies", right Mud?

I knew him on Nameless.

Also, glad you're okay @a_skeleton_03 , get well boss!!!
Ok man

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm

I make 0 posts getting salty if someone naturally calls me he but for a sad prick like yourself to take the time to "hurr hurr FTFY" just to do that is what sad pricks do.

People say "Y'know Vanessa, you just need to lay off the trans stuff here and not make EVERY post about that" but when sad pricks do it for me, it's like... well look; people are retarded and that's just the way it is.

Also, I can vouch for Mudcrush being who he is and not an annoying alt... just an annoying main. "Bash dem froggies", right Mud?

I knew him on Nameless.

Get off your high horse dude. You need to calm your nuts and remember what fucking thread you’re in. You’ve reiterated your asshattery. And as long as you’re for promoting fake bodies and attitudes, you’ll receive shit in return.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

I knew him on Nameless.

Dat right!

Also, who were ya on The Nameless?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mind you this is not who I think is the bigger asshat but rather how I think people are going to vote. I'm guessing a lot of people will laugh at the idea of the finals not being Teekey vs Brando, but there is a sizable chunk of people on the forum who don't participate at all in the political threads which is where Teekey and Brando earned their infamy whereas Ossoi and Vanessa are more widely known. I feel like Xeq vs a_skeleton_03 in the quarterfinals is something of a tossup even though a_skeleton_03 quit, but I don't think either one beats Ossoi.

View attachment 230304

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed, especially with the first round bye and all. When the Caps win another Cup I will be even more insufferable, and you know that Redskins revival is right around the corner.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Gotta say I'm a little disappointed, especially with the first round bye and all. When the Caps win another Cup I will be even more insufferable, and you know that Redskins revival is right around the corner.
I don't watch baseball.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's fucking hilarious how triggered people are by mudcrush negging. I genuinely thought most people didn't give a shit about reactions. Is it really that easy to troll you people in your old age? Shit, maybe hodj hodj really was triggering Vanessa Vanessa with all the cringes.

I used to think AngryGerbil AngryGerbil was all right but ffs dude. At least lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was always a bit of a fucktard. Waaah, don't desecrate my sacred thread. Faggot.

Keep up the good work Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet !

• 2Worf
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
It's fucking hilarious how triggered people are by mudcrush negging. I genuinely thought most people didn't give a shit about reactions. Is it really that easy to troll you people in your old age? Shit, maybe hodj hodj really was triggering Vanessa Vanessa with all the cringes.

I used to think AngryGerbil AngryGerbil was all right but ffs dude. At least lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was always a bit of a fucktard. Waaah, don't desecrate my sacred thread. Faggot.

It really is that easy. A few negs given to people and I'm the avatar of all that is hated by them.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ossoi by a long shot, easy for anyone seeing the wow thread

Second would be zapatta, Brando, lithose, and anyone else that makes the pol thread unreadable and strangles any meaningful conversation with dumb repetitive memes , dogpiling, strawmans/ad hominem attacks , willful or ignorant misrepresentation, etc.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And as long as you’re for promoting fake bodies and attitudes, you’ll receive shit in return.
:NPC:

Such a typical, NPC response from someone who doesn't know dick-all about me. I don't promote fake bodies or attitudes and in fact am very anti-LGBTQWTF agenda... I've said repeatedly that I wish a cure for GD were possible that didn't involve transitioning but do you really now care about those facts? Nope; you just want to bitch about it.

Also, who were ya on The Nameless?
If I said Manalope and I had magic rings and amulets out the wazoo, would you believe me?

Shit, maybe hodj hodj really was triggering Vanessa Vanessa with all the cringes.
I've literally never told him to stop... I've called him out for being an obsessive psycho lunatic, which he is. I think both Punko and Fatzael have mentioned quite a few times me picarding them often, yet I never felt they were getting triggered by it, just calling it out.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

It's not th enegging, its the negging without participating. That's what got Tarisk nominated too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

You were super close to the most tagged people in 1 post!

• 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's not th enegging, its the negging without participating. That's what got Tarisk nominated too.
Yeah, I get it, but that's still just as dumb a thing to get triggered by. Time to setup a bot to neg every political thread so I can win this next year.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
At least lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was always a bit of a fucktard.

source.gif

Who are you? Have we ever interacted before?

• 1Garbage

Fucker

Log Wizard

Everyone should neg Mudcrush's posts. It genuinely triggers the fuck out of him. I negged him once and he went through my post history and negged my comments.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
One thing I think we can all agree on... the saltiness and hate that this year's election has produced has definitely trumped last years!

Stop the hate boys; just stop the hate.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Faggotry