AssHat of the year 2019

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
If I said Manalope and I had magic rings and amulets out the wazoo, would you believe me?
I couldn't say one way or the other. Manalope and I had very little interaction, despite both of us being in LoS for some time. Manalope was certainly well known on The Nameless though.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's fucking hilarious how triggered people are by mudcrush negging. I genuinely thought most people didn't give a shit about reactions. Is it really that easy to troll you people in your old age? Shit, maybe @hodj really was triggering Vanessa Vanessa with all the cringes.

I used to think AngryGerbil AngryGerbil was all right but ffs dude. At least lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was always a bit of a fucktard. Waaah, don't desecrate my sacred thread. Faggot.

Keep up the good work Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet !

It's not about being triggered it's about being an asshat. Mud will literally spend an entire night negging the last 50 posts you made once he gets his tushy sore about Trump. C'mon now, that's true asshattery.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
It's not about being triggered it's about being an asshat. Mud will literally spend an entire night negging the last 50 posts you made once he gets his tushy sore about Trump. C'mon now, that's true asshattery.

I don't think I've ever done more than 20 at once but I could be wrong. Takes like 5 minutes? I dunno, I never timed it. Also, you look funny and your Mom smells.

• 5Garbage
  • 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 10 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Stop being rational Pharm; that's so 2018... this is 2019, the trailer for 2020.

2019 isn't the trailer for anything, it's the main attraction. Quit waiting for some other date to be alive, live your life, be here now.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

But so what? It gets to you and that seems bizarre to me. He's putting in hardly any effort just to annoy you and it works because I've seen at least 3-4 occasions where you've complained about this and I don't even browse that much here lately, so I imagine it's more. It's asshattery but super trivial asshattery.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
But so what? It gets to you and that seems bizarre to me. He's putting in hardly any effort just to annoy you and it works because I've seen at least 3-4 occasions where you've complained about this and I don't even browse that much here lately, so I imagine it's more. It's asshattery but super trivial asshattery.

You're right, you got me. I'm super triggered!

I was just trying to help fill out the bracket and those were the first three asshats I could think of who hadn't already been nominated.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Accident-690-Staples-SHS-5.jpg

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Weird Boner

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Accident-690-Staples-SHS-5.jpg

Barely any compartment intrusion if any (hard to tell from this angle), airbags deployed, no spidering on the windshield. Modern cars are pretty amazing when it comes to these things. If I was approaching that scene I'd check on the pickup truck first.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
My kids love to call people tryhards which I didn't really get until I checked the board and saw this:
SmartSelect_20191109-204003_Chrome.jpg

He wants it bad, so I'm definitely not giving him another vote. What an asshat wannabe

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Supertaster

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
the one thing I've learned from this election is that his keyboard actually works and not just his mouse. he still sucks major balls however

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ya'll got this Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet cat all wrong, when he actually posts something, it's also garbage. Like there will be an entire thread or page of statements and Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet troggles on in with his "opinion", is always the derpiest one.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
My kids love to call people tryhards which I didn't really get until I checked the board and saw this:
View attachment 230464
He wants it bad, so I'm definitely not giving him another vote. What an asshat wannabe

I actually thought he was Murlock Derpfeet. Well, live and learn

makes one miss the good old day when Sterling Sterling pretty much Jew'd everything he saw, which actually was not annoying. He stayed true to his convictions.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like