AssHat of the Year 2021

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
All of these noms are the same weathered and boring dipshits that get nominated year in and year out.

The time is now for the sports forum jihad to awaken and carry this tournament to be won by its rightful ruler.

Correct

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I would like to advocate for the removal and revocation of any nomination Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet receives as he clearly wants it too bad...

I would like to but I am too fucking so lazy so whatever.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone, not doxxing anyone, thought it would be cute to harrow every one of my posts in this thread.
GIF by CBC

Know what else is cute?

1636514170911.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I may have just gotten a pm from someone saying they aren't willing to participate in this competition. Can I add 50K to their post count to put them in first place? Do I have people's blessiing?

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You must stick to the rules you wrote in the OP.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I may have just gotten a pm from someone saying they aren't willing to participate in this competition. Can I add 50K to their post count to put them in first place? Do I have people's blessiing?
Sounds like they are automatically given the pole position.

Fuck, why didnt I think of that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if people just see Xequecal Xequecal and then give up bothering to nominate people knowing that he will always take first place. He is like the Micheal Jordan of Asshats. Maybe you should be out of the running if you have won asshat in the past, but that doesn't really work either...

Anyways pretty much all usual's have been nominated so lets add a couple of names to the list to widen that bracket.

Aldarion Aldarion - For his modern day academia takes.
Tarisk Tarisk - For being 100% pure American Inventor faggot coward
RobXIII RobXIII - For abusing his kids

• 5Like
  • 2Harrow