AssHat of the Year 2021

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There is nothing "obvious" about me being an asshat when all I've ever done is have talent that many of you lack, own you all with facts when people post utter bullshit, and spread God's love... that's what y'all hate about me. This forum is infinitely more boring without me on it, and that's the reality of the situation.

I can make this permanent. Keep shitting on freedom of speech here.

What is wrong with you? There's absolutely nothing manic or depressive about me. Seriously quote *anything* I've posted even CLOSE to resembling this? Quote where I've once posted in the "I'm depressed" thread or whined about being depressed and/or having a bad life? My life is absolutely amazing, and I thank God everyday for it.

My Lord you people are utterly detached with reality regarding me... it's crazy LoL. Just make up whatever you want about me, post it, then people believe it. No wonder why rep is so shitty here... it's literally based on delusion.

Punko is a gimp btw. The biggest.
R.f3626b506170c69e4e76056da1bdd0b8

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ooh, a loophole to ALL nomination limits, since technically they're just accounts and not the actual people?

tenor.gif
Thank you but not where I was going. I didn't mean to imply Lend wasn't human but an account. I honestly don't know what Lend is but a human being he is not.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jackass, we're trying to get more noms! Stop ruining it, asshole!

In that case, we need to just start going down the list of active users. I'll start with the NACL list.

Oblio Oblio because he's a fucking offensive lineman. It's right there in the name, he is offensive. Always cheating even though he knows the play and unable to think on his feet.
Lanx Lanx for being a chink and sometimes claiming he isn't one. Pick a lane slanty eyes!
BoozeCube BoozeCube because I'm pretty sure asshat is his chosen lifestyle.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
All of these noms are the same weathered and boring dipshits that get nominated year in and year out.

The time is now for the sports forum jihad to awaken and carry this tournament to be won by its rightful ruler.

• 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
In that case, we need to just start going down the list of active users. I'll start with the NACL list.

Oblio Oblio because he's a fucking offensive lineman. It's right there in the name, he is offensive. Always cheating even though he knows the play and unable to think on his feet.
Lanx Lanx for being a chink and sometimes claiming he isn't one. Pick a lane slanty eyes!
BoozeCube BoozeCube because I'm pretty sure asshat is his chosen lifestyle.
Well nominated!

Under this new loophole, I also nominate
Tarrant Tarrant for being top poster in the sports entertainment thread,
Gavinmad Gavinmad for being in that thread too, and because he could use a different hat for his avatar
Daezuel Daezuel for being top poster in the NFL thread annnnd... umm, Oh, for not being a real person as defined in this loophole

I challenge anyone to argue with that!

• 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All of these noms are the same weathered and boring dipshits that get nominated year in and year out.

The time is now for the sports forum jihad to awaken and carry this tournament to be won by its rightful ruler.
Newp. I am a first time nominee and already the front runner to win it all. Eat my dust, jockstrap.

• 1Harrow

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well nominated!

Under this new loophole, I also nominate
Tarrant Tarrant for being top poster in the sports entertainment thread,
Gavinmad Gavinmad for being in that thread too, and because he could use a different hat for his avatar
Daezuel Daezuel for being top poster in the NFL thread annnnd... umm, Oh, for not being a real person as defined in this loophole

I challenge anyone to argue with that!
Well this is the longest I've gone before being nominated at least.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I nominate Hoss Hoss for nominating me and who the fuck "injects" marijuana?

I nominate Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule for being even more Black Pilled than before.

I nominate Brando Brando for the sake of tradition

I nominate @JoeBiden Let's Go Brandon!

I nominate @Fauci because I still do not have my taste and smell back.

• 1Harrow
  • 1NPC
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users