AssHat of the Year 2021

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Nomination:

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - For rigging the brackets for these things to make sure he gets eliminated early on EVERY FUCKING YEAR. Asshat of the decade.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why do you think he posts so many gif replies? He's providing empty content to position himself exactly where he wants while operating under the guise of the impartiality of post counts.

clever girl GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Nomination:

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - For rigging the brackets for these things to make sure he gets eliminated early on EVERY FUCKING YEAR. Asshat of the decade.
Why do you think he posts so many gif replies? He's providing empty content to position himself exactly where he wants while operating under the guise of the impartiality of post counts.

clever girl GIF
He has a history of this, too! Does no one remember THIS little piece of incontrovertible evidence? Check this log file:
Logs hacked1.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I nominate Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes for all his pussy shit of banning people from threads.
You couldn't have tossed me an easier softball if I had paid you.

ps... Read the fucking 1st post and then the 3rd post. Maybe you just need a day off to contemplate your stupidity.

@Alkorin for being a pussy and letting the trolls get the better of him.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule because I bet he looks good in a hat and someone is going to do it anyway (see below).
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes because Foler Foler is going to do it anyway and this is my way of trolling him so he doesn't get the satisfaction. =P

1636418387117.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Can we have foler and sanrith face off in the first bracket? That's my nomination.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got to be honest Foler Foler , Lendarios Lendarios took his threadban a whole lot more like a man than you every have. This alone might put you in a position to beat him out for 2nd place this year.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Bro, this is where asshat of the year is determined. Take your campaigning for a Room Temperature IQ medal back to the shaw.
I can understand the confustion though, since you might be in the running for either.
Thanks!
I'm not confused. I just don't care. Y'all getting your panties in a bunch over your silly game amuses me. Of course I read and understand the rules, I could give a fuck.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Smuggly

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not confused. I just don't care. Y'all getting your panties in a bunch over your silly game amuses me. Of course I read and understand the rules, I could give a fuck.

So you read and understand the rules, yet you act like an AssHat. If only someone would nominate you, you might have a chance.

• 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
So you read and understand the rules, yet you act like an AssHat. If only someone would nominate you, you might have a chance.
Nah fam, rigged rankings last year, I didn't even get one vote in the first round. I voted for the other guy. Check that, one dumbass voted for me. Otherwise, I got beat by some something or other.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user