AssHat of the Year 2021

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nah fam, rigged rankings last year, I didn't even get one vote in the first round. I voted for the other guy. Check that, one dumbass voted for me. Otherwise, I got beat by some something or other.

There are no rigged rankings. People are ranked by their post count. That's not rigged.

anchorman-science.gif

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Nah fam, rigged rankings last year, I didn't even get one vote in the first round. I voted for the other guy. Check that, one dumbass voted for me. Otherwise, I got beat by some something or other.
If you would stop letting your cat shit in your brain you wouldn't be having these problems.

iu

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The winner should be given an honorary gold membership, if they don't already have it. Asshattery is the lifeblood of this forum and we should encourage it.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The winner should be given an honorary gold membership, if they don't already have it. Asshattery is the lifeblood of this forum and we should encourage it.
No. If the winner is a Lord of Gold he should be granted Platinum status so he may lord over the others as befitting his station.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
aaah yes, the annual tradition where a bunch of faggots pretend not to care about it.
Lets be honest here, we all know that the American Inventor is gonna win. It's not even a competition. Fuck, if I were to actually vote, I'd vote for him. And for once in his life he earned something all on his own.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Double Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa -yet another obvious
There is nothing "obvious" about me being an asshat when all I've ever done is have talent that many of you lack, own you all with facts when people post utter bullshit, and spread God's love... that's what y'all hate about me. This forum is infinitely more boring without me on it, and that's the reality of the situation.

Speaking of Vanessa Vanessa , hereby (re)nominated for coming back after yet another rage quit. It is known.
I can make this permanent. Keep shitting on freedom of speech here.

Motion to nominate Vanessa Vanessa 's Manic and Depressive sides separately if we also nominate @Punko to stay fair and balance tm?
What is wrong with you? There's absolutely nothing manic or depressive about me. Seriously quote *anything* I've posted even CLOSE to resembling this? Quote where I've once posted in the "I'm depressed" thread or whined about being depressed and/or having a bad life? My life is absolutely amazing, and I thank God everyday for it.

My Lord you people are utterly detached with reality regarding me... it's crazy LoL. Just make up whatever you want about me, post it, then people believe it. No wonder why rep is so shitty here... it's literally based on delusion.

Punko is a gimp btw. The biggest.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is nothing "obvious" about me being an asshat when all I've ever done is have talent that many of you lack, own you all with facts when people post utter bullshit, and spread God's love... that's what y'all hate about me. This forum is infinitely more boring without me on it, and that's the reality of the situation.
Attention whoring is not really a talent. Neither is cuttlefishing carpet munchers with surprise penis. Your sperg outs do make things a tad more interesting in the Rickshaw and religious thread, so there is that. I would take ten of you over one Xeq, but I wouldn't leave either of you unattended around children.

I can make this permanent. Keep shitting on freedom of speech here.
Every time you have left it is because you got pissed and ran off on your own. Your one trip to the RR was after LLR warned you three fucking times to keep the sperging down in one thread and you pushed it some more. Freedom of speech is alive and well here, which you know damn well since you crawled off to Facebook the last time you got booty mad enough to ghost. Derailing threads to make them about yourself is not a First Amendment issue, its an attention whoring issue. Take the hint on how your recent return has been going.

What is wrong with you? There's absolutely nothing manic or depressive about me. Seriously quote *anything* I've posted even CLOSE to resembling this? Quote where I've once posted in the "I'm depressed" thread or whined about being depressed and/or having a bad life? My life is absolutely amazing, and I thank God everyday for it.
I mean, you are not suicidal. But to someone who is not completely batshit, you are shall we say a tad bit erratic. Consider that your biggest allies in the religious thread are Lumie and the ghost of Suineg.

My Lord you people are utterly detached with reality regarding me... it's crazy LoL. Just make up whatever you want about me, post it, then people believe it. No wonder why rep is so shitty here... it's literally based on delusion.
Your rep is shitty here from things you stated freely about yourself, turning around and denying it when its in the fucking post history, and of course kicking off your run here by posting your snuffalupagus schlong for all to see. The fact that anyone tries to engage you seriously is actually a credit to you being less batshit than when you started, outside of the bi-annual sperg outs over puberty blockers and Jesus.

Punko is a gimp btw. The biggest.
While true, this has nothing to do with your situation.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Attention whoring is not really a talent.
Please post when the last time I posted nudes. I post stuff. No different than anyone else. It's just attention whoring to you guys because I'm actually interesting and your perpetual hate needs "a reason".

Neither is cuttlefishing carpet munchers with surprise penis.
Hey look... more lies from you. What a shock. You are THE perennial example of what I said here:
You are delusional fatboy... always have been considering you believe God doesn't exist.

but I wouldn't leave either of you unattended around children.
Of course you wouldn't... because you're batshit and literally just push lies about me. You're nuts.

Every time you have left it is because you got pissed and ran off on your own.
Well yes... I tend to get upset with unfair treatment. Who wouldn't? I don't just take tyranny up the ass, sorry Charlie.

Your one trip to the RR was after LLR warned you three fucking times to keep the sperging down in one thread and you pushed it some more.
100% false. You have 0 clue what you're talking about as usual and pretend like you do.

Freedom of speech is alive and well here
As long as gimps who throw money at the forum have the ability to silence people from 95% of the best threads on this forum, nope. Get a clue you complete dumbass.

which you know damn well since you crawled off to Facebook the last time you got booty mad enough to ghost.
There's more freedom of speech here than Facebook, but less than YouTube.

Derailing threads to make them about yourself is not a First Amendment issue, its an attention whoring issue.
^ There it is. You realize I post shit concerning on topic shit and YOU people make the thread about me? No you don't realize that because you're literally a moron.

Consider that your biggest allies in the religious thread are Lumie and the ghost of Suineg.
"Considering that your biggest allies in the religious thread are fellow Christians since you're a Christian"

^ This is how stupid you are. Listen to yourself.

The fact that anyone tries to engage you seriously is actually a credit to you being less batshit than when you started, outside of the bi-annual sperg outs over puberty blockers and Jesus.
More lies and insanity from you. Typical of a 400lb atheist I suppose. I'm more than happy to keep destroying you with facts over fiction though. Keep denying reality, retard... you've made an impress history of that for years.

• 1Picard
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Please post when the last time I posted nudes. I post stuff. No different than anyone else. It's just attention whoring to you guys because I'm actually interesting and your perpetual hate needs "a reason".

Hey look... more lies from you. What a shock. You are THE perennial example of what I said here:

You are delusional fatboy... always have been considering you believe God doesn't exist.

Of course you wouldn't... because you're batshit and literally just push lies about me. You're nuts.

Well yes... I tend to get upset with unfair treatment. Who wouldn't? I don't just take tyranny up the ass, sorry Charlie.

100% false. You have 0 clue what you're talking about as usual and pretend like you do.

As long as gimps who throw money at the forum have the ability to silence people from 95% of the best threads on this forum, nope. Get a clue you complete dumbass.

There's more freedom of speech here than Facebook, but less than YouTube.

^ There it is. You realize I post shit concerning on topic shit and YOU people make the thread about me? No you don't realize that because you're literally a moron.

"Considering that your biggest allies in the religious thread are fellow Christians since you're a Christian"

^ This is how stupid you are. Listen to yourself.

More lies and insanity from you. Typical of a 400lb atheist I suppose. I'm more than happy to keep destroying you with facts over fiction though. Keep denying reality, retard... you've made an impress history of that for years.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can we disqualify Van for campaigning in the nomination thread?

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 9 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vanessa Vanessa stop posting essays in this thread. It's not your thread, it's about you, being an AssHat, but this is not the place to respond so much to every single thing. Please take it back to your own thread.

Thank you.

• 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa stop posting essays in this thread. It's not your thread, it's about you, being an AssHat, but this is not the place to respond so much to every single thing. Please take it back to your own thread.

Thank you.
How about go fuck yourself for focusing on me when fatboy did the exact same thing (first) but you gloss over him. How about that, you pitiful, progressive Christian?

• 3Salty
  • 1Slow
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users