AssHat of the Year 2021

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How about go fuck yourself for focusing on me when fatboy did the exact same thing but you gloss over him.

You certainly don't have a history of derailing threads with excessive responses. No, certainly not.

thankyouandhaveaniceday

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You certainly don't have a history of derailing threads with excessive responses. No, certainly not.

thankyouandhaveaniceday
Just like this entire forum doesn't have a history of focusing and obsessing on me?

Would I have *any* need to do what I do if people acted normal and not like raging retards concerning me? Exactly, and bingo. Phatzael's post is case in point to a T.

• 1Picard
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I swear to God Folger and Van are the same person. I just cant figure out which is the alt account.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just like this entire forum doesn't have a history of focusing and obsessing on me?

Would I have *any* need to do what I do if people acted normal and not like raging retards concerning me? Exactly, and bingo. Phatzael's post is case in point to a T.

You're a smug bitch. Take it elsewhere. This is the last time I will address you in this thread, so no need for a response. If you continue to shit it up, I'll ask amod to threadban you. I have absolutely no desire to interact with you here or anywhere. Please desist.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

• 2Harrow
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You're a smug bitch. Take it elsewhere. This is the last time I will address you in this thread, so no need for a response. If you continue to shit it up, I'll ask amod to threadban you. I have absolutely no desire to interact with you here or anywhere. Please desist.
it doesn't take amod to fulfil this wish. Just saying.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There are no rigged rankings. People are ranked by their post count. That's not rigged.

anchorman-science.gif

Does that mean the highest post ocunt goes against the lowest post count, or the 2 highest post counts will compete?

I swear to God Folger and Van are the same person. I just cant figure out which is the alt account.

They both are. Hodj is the main. How are you blind to this? He got drunk one night and even admitted to the vsanessa/hodj link.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Does that mean the highest post ocunt goes against the lowest post count, or the 2 highest post counts will compete?

They both are. Hodj is the main. How are you blind to this? He got drunk one night and even admitted to the vsanessa/hodj link.

I think high vs. low is how I've done it in the past.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Vanessa is trying to campaign for the title in this thread and we need a fair and honest vote. Please ban her from the thread. Winning will only feed her narcissism.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think high vs. low is how I've done it in the past.

That would make sense. But you always fucked it up in the past so you probably did it high vs high.

What's important is how you'll do it now.

• 1Harrow

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God, owning you people is as easy as 1,2,3, just using your own quotes against you~
Slow your roll there Steve. This is just the nomination thread. You all the other threads and plenty of time to lobby for votes.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Should just be post count for the year if lickingdick wasn't lazy.

Also, FYI foldger, I can be bought. 10 btc. Lemme know if you want me to vote fer or again ya.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How about go fuck yourself for focusing on me when fatboy did the exact same thing (first) but you gloss over him. How about that, you pitiful, progressive Christian?
Manessa.jpg

Campaigning for other people is kind of a grey are in this thread, but its about time this public service announcement was put out again.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users