Avengers: Age of Ultron

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Dat trailer . . .

rrr_img_79971.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if they're supposed to be fighting over in UK (?) and it'll be more global defense instead of just a NY thing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think Hulk goes apeshit, he isn't looking good in Bannerform earlier in the trailer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Hulk goes apeshit, he isn't looking good in Bannerform earlier in the trailer.
Because they just picked him up after he had to attack Tony for some reason? No one else in the plane seems concerned about having Banner there.

WE DON'T KNOW!!!!

So much speculation off this teaser=P

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep seeing people talking about Ultron and mentioning how he's always upgrading himself so none of the images we've seen are necessarily his "final form" and all I can think of is this.

FriezaFirstFormNamekGoku.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tony isn't even in the armor, it's Ultron or Vision controlling it?
This is a really good what if.

What if it's Ultron controlling the Hulkbuster armor, not Tony? That would change things pretty dramatically and make it much more likely that the Hulkbuster beats Hulk down.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is a really good what if.

What if it's Ultron controlling the Hulkbuster armor, not Tony? That would change things pretty dramatically and make it much more likely that the Hulkbuster beats Hulk down.
No, the part where the Hulkbuster helmet comes over the ironman helmet is usually when RDJ, would give some sort of 1 liner. pretty much everytime facemask covers face = 1 liner.