Avengers: Age of Ultron

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember them tracking Gordon, but they didn't say anything about picking up the people he dropped off. He would have KNOWN if all the people he was dropping off were getting snatched by Hydra, and thus would have known that they had figured out how to track his quantum entanglement. They're just talking about research subjects in general, they aren't talking about Inhumans specifically. His comment about the Maximoffs being the only survivors makes perfect sense in that context.
Man, you need to re-watch the last couple episodes. It started off with them taking the guy he dropped off for a hiking trip. He got kilt in the tests. I'm pretty sure they even mentioned some other unexplained disappearances of inhumans, but that guy was the first one they found dead. Late in the last episode, he told skye he couldn't take her to save sparky because he was pretty sure they had a way to track him based on all the disappearances.

And for the record, I meant the last couple that took place before the movie. I think there was another episode last night that I haven't seen yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, you need to re-watch the last couple episodes. It started off with them taking the guy he dropped off for a hiking trip. He got kilt in the tests. I'm pretty sure they even mentioned some other unexplained disappearances of inhumans, but that guy was the first one they found dead. Late in the last episode, he told skye he couldn't take her to save sparky because he was pretty sure they had a way to track him based on all the disappearances.

And for the record, I meant the last couple that took place before the movie. I think there was another episode last night that I haven't seen yet.
I remember what you're talking about and I had taken it to mean that Lincoln was the one who had disappeared, and he then showed up as backup for Daisy. I suppose I can rewatch that episode since that one episode has pretty much everything we're disagreeing about.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I still boggle about the difference between Kick-Ass and this movie for Aaron Taylor-Johnson's appearance. If it wasn't for IMDB's pictures I would've called bullshit on it being the same guy.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It wouldn't surprise me if this was already posted somewhere else, like maybe the gamergate thread. But I don't read that one, and it needs to be here too.

i-GQNRbRQ-1050x10000.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
He seems like a character-centric person, which is probably why I enjoy like everything he does, since I'm the same way. There could be literally no plot and I'd enjoy a movie/show enough if the characters are great.

Column_sl

shitlord
And he is great with Dialogue, that's why they use him to punch up scripts.

Fact is every story has been done to death. The only way to make it interesting is the spoken word, setting. and the character themselves.

That's why Quentin is such a good writer. He can literally steal scenes from any famous movie he wants, but as long as he is writing the words coming out of thier mouths people will love it.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Saw it tonight. Better than the first one IMO. Wife thought so as well. My friend thought the first was better, but still agreed well worth seeing in a theater.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I just don't get how that's shocking, or ironic, or otherwise worthy of a 'dafuq' reaction. Is this the first actress you've ever seen play 2 completely unrelated roles? Whatever you do, don't look up the girl who played Wednesday from The Adam's Family movies.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just don't get how that's shocking, or ironic, or otherwise worthy of a 'dafuq' reaction. Is this the first actress you've ever seen play 2 completely unrelated roles? Whatever you do, don't look up the girl who played Wednesday from The Adam's Family movies.
Not to mention Velma isn't even close to her best known role. Mad Men, ER, and Freaks and Geeks would all come to mind first for her.

Worst meme ever. I hope Gnomedolf gets a paper cut.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not to mention Velma isn't even close to her best known role. Mad Men, ER, and Freaks and Geeks would all come to mind first for her.
You mean Grandma's Boy. Nerds fucking love Grandma's Boy, and this forum is riddled with 'em.

Also Christina Ricci, AKA Wednesday Adams, has huge tas. So, I advise people DO search for her on teh googlez.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ricci's been in a lot of shit since the Addams Family too, but yeah she's got some fucking knockers. Would bang.