Avengers: Age of Ultron

Oldbased

> Than U
So the GotG Avengers 2 bonus stuff just came out for pre orders. It was 2:18 long and not a trailer but the making of/behind the scenes stuff none of the scenes from the 2 trailers released so far.
For the people who was wondering what it would be.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some people are just so excited or something they don't even hear it. My wife didn't even hear the 'got no strings' song until I mentioned it the next day.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I guess... But that line is the punchline of the trailer. How can you miss it?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First watch I thought it was a badass line about him not being a puppet and didn't at all make the Pinocchio connection. Noticed the song second watch 3 minutes later and got it, but yeah I don't think it's crazy that someone might miss the specific reference at first.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well new posters have come out and tell the origins of Vision and Ultron. What shit.
nfbjcbgctl3fnd9qrumt.jpg

qemnrixyhdzjq1ikrdmy.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Why not build the unstoppable robot body before declaring war on humanity? Why are evil AI always retarded?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be specific, those aren't posters, those are the little blurbs off action figure boxes. Those have been known to not match the movies at all in other IPs but who knows here.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why not build the unstoppable robot body before declaring war on humanity? Why are evil AI always retarded?
Because Ultron is always evolving, and apparently, we'll see several iterations of him in the movie. As Tony Stark said, Ultron is the one villain that will eventually evolve beyond what the Avengers can handle.