Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
If this film is anything less than 3 hours I'd be disappointed. This is the culmination of of 20 films worth of decent to amazing content - deserves it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Braveheart wasn't THAT long.... did it even have an intermission like Titanic?

I mean it's the same length that Endgame is looking at. It's 3 hours 2 minutes. Our theater did not have an intermission, as a matter of fact I think the only movie I ever saw in theaters with an intermission was Schindler's List.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can still watch Return of the King (all 3 of the originals actually) and not get bored.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Accountants can fuck right off. They've ruined many products and have never improved anything from a fan's perspective
As an accountant, it’s not me. It’s the finance operations guys who control the budgets. I just keep track of assets and liabilities and revenue and only render judgment on how to keep the books gaap. I don’t tell people what they can and can’t spend, just how it’ll look on the financials later.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll watch Avatar any time. And that's long as shit. Even more so if you do the extended edition.

• 2Barf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie could be 5 hours and I would set up the time and happily pay my money to watch it in the theater. I have no problem with allocating the time needed to fully flesh out the finale and have a great movie finish up a fantastic 10 year run. If any movie deserved all the time it needed to properly convey the story, it is this movie. 2 hours or 12 hours and I am still trying to see this on opening day.

I binge watch Netflix all the time. 3 -4 hours is nothing anymore for me.

• 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dunno, he assembles a god glove. Couldn't he just snap his fingers and make infinite resources?

Have a look at modern day Africa and see how that's working out for actual real world wakandans. Giving people their needs for nothing not only kicks the can down the road, it arguably is like tossing gas on a fire.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Have a look at modern day Africa and see how that's working out for actual real world wakandans. Giving people their needs for nothing not only kicks the can down the road, it arguably is like tossing gas on a fire.
Even the Wakandans have to hide their society from the other lesser Wakdandans in Africa.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Infinite resources would be cataclysmic no matter how it's done. Overdoing it gets a big bang and anything else requires infinite junkyards for infinite plastic bags, infinite exterminators for the infinite supply of pests that will outnumber and out evolve everyone; actually never mind, here comes a tidal wave.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Universe will find equilibrium naturally. Then it will take billions of years to burn out, unless one day whatever life exists in the vast future is capable of controlling the lifespan of stars, and their universe/galactic rotations. Hard to comprehend things at that scale. Infinite resources isn't a thing, apparently the universe is finite. Infinite sustainability, can that be a thing?

Maul

Dental Dammer
Bruce Banner dead in the click, Hulk takes over a possibility? Johannson die somehow and he has enough rage to redeem his sandy pussy performance vs Thanos in the first film?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Yes, Hulk doing an ultimate Hulk out after widow gets squished is likely.

While Hulk isn’t the only “unknown limits” character, he’s the most obvious choice for redemption reasons and original avenger reasons.

Thanos neutralized by Hulk with top cock power while captain Murica dons an unstable gauntlet, reversing snap but killing him.

Random winions will occupy the rest of the team or maybe super Thor will assist Hulk

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
In a plot twist Darkseid shows up out of nowhere and kicks the shit out of Thanos, beam spamming his Omega Beam on the heros.

Fedor

<Banned>
mcu phase 4

7TpnOoS.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 4Jonesing
  • 2Like
Reactions: 19 users