Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I like how Karen GIllian seems to be staying in character and Elizabeth Olsen seems REALLY happy to be there.
I'm pretty sure I've seen her comment on one of these cast photos or another where everyone is happy and she looks indifferent at best that with her face prosthetics and stuff, this is about as happy as she can look.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, i think she's said it a few times that all she can really do mouth-wise is frown

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's amazing how great of a character Nebula has become. I think she's my favorite female in the MCU right now. "The choice was him or a tree."

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
wtf is that thing on the left, i can't tell if poor ugly asian girl (probably not cuz too tall) or trans thing
That would be Trinh Tran - IMDb, who started out as an assistant on Iron Man and now somehow gets an Executive Producer credit.

If there's some Kathleen Kennedy-esque woke off, it'll be her. Sure, Victoria Alonso - IMDb is there too, but she's too old and was already getting Exec credits as of The Avengers.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
It was the right call but that kid just murdered the shit out of a lot of aliens. I am curious if in the next movie they make reference to that.
Sorry but no he did not "Murder" anyone...He may have killed a lot of aliens that were invading his home with the goal of mass destruction but in those circumstances the killings are 100% justified. Killing does not equal murder.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
FB_IMG_1558208501391.jpg

FB_IMG_1558208536359.jpg

FB_IMG_1558208528097.jpg

FB_IMG_1558208517853.jpg

FB_IMG_1558208505190.jpg

FB_IMG_1558208539071.jpg

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Just realized that Korg even showed up for that battle. Still think it's weird he's buddies with Thor after Thor fucked up his people.... (though they probably attacked Asgard, so fuck them, but it's not explained in the Movies... That I'm aware of, anyway)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just realized that Korg even showed up for that battle. Still think it's weird he's buddies with Thor after Thor fucked up his people.... (though they probably attacked Asgard, so fuck them, but it's not explained in the Movies... That I'm aware of, anyway)

well, korg's people and thor definitely fought, (i think it was vanahiem, not asgard though, but the point stands, they were invading the 9 realms and the asgardians fought them off) but there's no explanation on whether korg was even there or not. honestly, it's basically the exact same thing that happened in the comics. korg's poeple attacked earth in the comics, and i even think korg was there? then in planet hulk, hulk meets korg, then in world war hulk, korg goes to earth and i don't think either of them say a single thing to each other?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
well, korg's people and thor definitely fought, (i think it was vanahiem, not asgard though, but the point stands, they were invading the 9 realms and the asgardians fought them off) but there's no explanation on whether korg was even there or not. honestly, it's basically the exact same thing that happened in the comics. korg's poeple attacked earth in the comics, and i even think korg was there? then in planet hulk, hulk meets korg, then in world war hulk, korg goes to earth and i don't think either of them say a single thing to each other?
korg did goto earth w/ Hulk but korg was hanging with all the other ex-gladiators, meek, some other stone guy, a brood thing, some girl. I think they fought some d-list heroes while Hulk went around curb stomping all the a-listers.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Stun opponents with her hotness? Yeah, its funny how in the top picture she's like full on running near the front like she's going to do something.

Saw this for a 3rd time. I don't think its too long, didn't get bored or anything on the 3rd watch. I could have done without the comedy bit about antman turning into baby old etc, and without funny professor hulk, but understand why they did both. They needed as many comedy bits as they could get to keep audiences awake until the final act. Would have preferred to see a serious professor hulk work with Stark to figure out time travel. But the ending was so epic as was, its very nitpicky to complain about anything with this movie.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Finally saw it today so I am 50 pages behind. Good movie absolutely ruined by SJW bullshit in the last 2 minutes. You take a good character with an established identity and make him Captain America because he happens to be a American Inventor? And all the while Bucky stands back and doesn't say a fucking thing? Eat shit and die cock sucking faggots. Also girl power scene was hilariously stupid. Fucking faggots.

• 4Picard
  • 3Salty
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’m mainly disappointed in that choice because he’s just a moderately fit human. He’s not capable of doing real shit while gimping himself with a physical shield.

• 2Like